Chapter 6: Springfield USA (Simpsons Cameo)

Sora and Giannis went back inside the ship. Sora eagerly wanted to test its capabilities only to be stopped by Giannis. He told Sora, "Snap out of it, we don't have that much time to look for your team, I have the game clock on my watch. We gotta start searching." Jiminy jumped out of Sora's pocket running to tell some news. "The Holomap just found Donald and Goofy in a world that has a giant donut on it." Giannis recognized it as The Simpsons, a show he used to watch on TV. Jiminy thought this world was too weird to be in this galaxy. Sora informed Jiminy that King Mickey acquired the rights to that show and had Tron digitize the data to create a world for it.

Sora and Giannis entered the World. There was a giant donut statue, a factory, a school, a carnival and as soon as they entered they turned into Yellow cartoony beings. An Angel Choir belted out "The Simpsons." Everyone in this world was Yellow as well and spoke in a satirical manner. They found Goofy in a place called Moe's Tavern. It appears he has an addiction to donuts from this world. Sora entered and tried to convince Goofy that they needed the Guardians of Light reassembled. Goofy easily agreed to the manner. Now they needed to find Donald. It appears that Donald was watching a carnival run by a clown named Krusty. On the way there a fat guy wearing a blue shirt who refers to himself as "Comic Book Guy" recognized Sora from The Kingdom Hearts Series. Sora asked where Donald was. Comic Book Guy took him to Krusty's carnival where he was riding the rides.

Goofy and Sora approached Donald and tried to convince him of the manner. Donald initially refused not believing Master Xeanhort is alive. Giannis notices the familiarity of the conversation. Whenever he plays Kingdom Hearts, Donald never heals Sora. Donald went on about his new life in this world on how he gets money, he's allowed to swear here and frequent visits to Krustyland. Goofy exclaimed that the King would need his help too. Donald then reluctantly rejoined and entered The Gummi Ship.

Little did they know, a black coat entered the area and found the Reality Stone from The Nuclear Power Plant. All the residents of Springfield felt a shock. One particular resident, Bart shouted "Ay Caramba! The black coat revealed itself to be Larxene. She then showed it to the other Organization Members. Xehanort is impressed with only five more stones to go. Larxene also reported Donald and Goofy's reunion with Sora and that next they will try to find Riku. Young Xeanhort then showed he copied data from Tron's world to design the trickiest basketball court that not even the Guardians of Light could play in. He set a timer on the Twilight Town arena so that when it comes, it will turn into this court thanks to the Reality Stone.

Xigbar suggested that they themselves get a star basketball player on their team. Marluxia and Larxene knew just who to choose