The four of us are sitting down in front of the Grill since Caroline wanted us to spend more time together because we've been distant ever since the accident.

"Yeah, then you poured your Grams another shot and she told you about aliens." Caroline snaps back at her rudely, making Bonnie look down at the table in embarrassment and I kick her leg. "What was that for?" She glares at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was that your leg?" I sarcastically question her.

"So then what?" Caroline asks Elena, completely ignoring my comment and not apologising for what she said to Bonnie.

"Then nothing." Elena shrugs, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion about what they're talking about.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline narrows her eyes in suspicion and I raise my eyebrows as I didn't know Stefan was over.

That worries me.

Elena shakes her head. "No, we didn't go there."

"Not even a handshake?" Caroline asks annoyed, wanting to know all of the details of the soon to be couple. "I mean Elena we are your friends. You're supposed to share the smut with us."

"Okay... not with me. I don't wanna hear about your nonexistent sex life." I state, making Bonnie laugh and I see Elena playfully glaring at me.

"We just talked for hours."

"What is the blockage? Just jump his bones already." I burst out laughing with Bonnie as soon as those words leave Caroline's mouth. "Like Em taught me. Boys like girls and girls like boys. Sometimes girls like girls. And boys like boys. But... Boom sex!" Caroline smirks and it makes us laugh even more.

"I feel proud. I'm such a good teacher " I sarcastically say, wiping a nonexistent tear from my eye.

"Profound." Elena comments, laughing at the two of us when we high five each other.

All of the sudden there's determination in my sister's eyes and she turns around, grabbing her stuff from her chair before standing up. I tilt my head ato the side, watching her every move as she looks down at me as if contemplating something in her head.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie questions, the three of us looking at her in curiosity.

"You are all right. But if I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do." Elena points out, her eyes landing on my figure once again. "Come with me, Em."

"I'm sorry but I don't wanna see you jump anybody's bones." I tell her with a disgusted look covering my whole face. "No way, I'm not going no matter what you say."

###########

Elena and I walk up to the front door and I look around to see no doorbell, just a rope to pull.

Elena looks at me for a second and I roll my eyes at her hesitation before I reach to pull the rope.

When no one opens it, my sister knocks on it to notice that the door is already open which I find very strange.

We share a weirded out look and I walk inside the house, not caring about Elena protesting behind me since she follows me inside in a matter of seconds.

"Stefan?" Elena calls out, the two of us walking further inside the beautiful mansion.

We hear a creaking noise coming from behind us and we rapidly spin around, looking at the front door with our heads tilted to the side. Elena takes a few steps towards it and all of the sudden a crow flies inside the house, making me jump up and I scream when I crash onto someone.