Chapter 2 "Its love, isnt it?"

I arrive at school as usual. I walk along the hallway expecting the bullies to show up. Of course they do..."Look its toilet lover Y/N!" One of them say and the rest laughs along. I sigh and just take it. There is nothing i can do anyway. Suddenly one of them pushes me. I fall onto the floor and they start to laugh at me louder then before. A shadow appears before me. "Hey! Stop pushing around this girl! Thats not okay!" A tall girl had stepped before me. Was...was she defending me? "Thats none of your business new girl, you dont want to mess with us" One of the girls said. Everyone was staring at us now. Ohhh i feel so embarrassed...but also grateful. No one has ever defended me before. "How is it not MY business? You are bullying her in the middle of a hallway publicly, why would i be scared of you?" The girl said. Wait i just realized...one of the bullies called her new girl. Is she really the new girl in our school? My bullies look suprised by her being so...brave being able to stand up to Them. "...Ugh! Just- just remember that we will come back...for both of you!" The girls say and walk away. They seem embarrassed. The new girl turns around smiling at me. She holds out her hand. "Need help?" She asks. I grab onto her hand and she helps me up. I notice...its the girl from yesterday! I cant believe she would defend me. She seems so cool. Shes so brave and confident...i really admire her. Shes so pretty aswell! Wait what am i thinking? Im staring again! I look down to my feet and blush. For multiple reasons. My hands form into fists as i grab onto my skirt. "Hey...do they bully you often?" She says with a calm voice. Almost as gentle as a whisper. "I-i imsosorry!" I say very fast. I cant see her expression because im so embarrassed so i cant even look her into her eyes. "What are you apologizing for? You didnt do anything wrong" She says. I dont know how to answer her. Even i forget what im apologizing for with all my jumbled thoughts. After being quiet for a few moments she continues. "Lets go to class, im sure our classmates are waiting for us" The girl says. I start walking without saying anything. I cant even think or walk straight at this point. While im walking i trip over my own foot. Suddenly...she catches me in th air. "Woah there! Be careful" I face her again. The light shines on her like shes the center of everything. Her Beautiful eyes feel like they can take me to- i need to stop thinking about her like this! Whats wrong with me!? I shake my head and my whole face starts to feel hot. She helps me onto my feet again. I bite my lip as to not cry of feeling so embarrassed over... everything! "Are you okay? Your so red...do you have a fever?" She says as she tries to feel my fourhead. I push away her hand quickly and look away once again. "N-no im fine!" I say. The girl laughs but...in a kind way. She places her arm around my shoulders and helps me to our classroom. I wish i didnt have to bother her this much. When we arrive to our classroom all of our classmates gather around her asking her questions talking over eachother. I get pushed out of the crowd of people... suddenly i feel, sad? Im not sure what this feeling is. Is it because im not around...her? No no it cant be. I feel the warmth around my face disappear. I dont feel nervous anymore. I take a seat and wait for the classes to start. The new girl seems to have everyone around her until the teacher forced them to go to their seats. Our class is basically the usual, the new girl is already on top of the class. Of course...she is so Beautiful, brave, confident, caring and everything...shes so perfect. Even one of my bullies is trying to befriend her. My main bully would most likely bully her if she knew.