After gaining some courage, she walked back to the bathroom, where she shut and locked the door. She used to toilet to help get her up onto the sink. She sat down on it, as she stared at herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

KB has been conjoined with this girl for a while... A couple hours at most. Did they leave? Is it safe to look?

Slowly, he poked his head out, then his full body. 

He was facing a mirror? He looked down, to see that he was coming out of Kaylee's back, while she looked at her reflection in shock.

She took a sharp breath in and was about to scream, before he instantly put one of his hands over her mouth. She quickly tried to take his hand off, but it was firm in place. "Shh... I'm not gonna hurt you! Calm down!"

She stared at her reflection in fear.

The robot in question, had blue eyes. But the scarier part, was that he had four arms! Two of them were hands, one was a claw, and another was a saw. The saw seemed to be inactive, as it wasn't spinning. His blue eyes met hers in the mirror.

They're blue now?

"Kaylee, right? My name is KB." He said. "I'm not here to hurt you, alright?" He tried to soothe.

Kaylee slowly nodded, not wanting to make any sudden moves.

"I'm going to... remove my hand, okay?" He said gently.

She nodded again at the same speed.

The grip slowly loosened, until his hand was completly off her mouth.

She didn't speak.

Three consitant knocks came from the bathroom door, as well as a voice. "Kaylee? Are you doing okay in there?"

Kaylee looked at the mirror again, and looked in KB's eyes, before responding. "Y-yeah!" She called out.

"Alright."

After a couple seconds, Kaylee looked back at the mirror, to see the robot gone. She stared for a minute, before getting off the sink.

She exited the bathroom and returned to her corner, confused more than ever.

---------------------------------

A week goes by just like that. Kaylee wasn't talking to people much, unless she absolutely needed to. She's got to know some kids, but they're not friends yet. Kaylee spent most of her time in her corner, thinking about what happened with that robot that appeared in the bathroom. Nothing else has happened since.

---------------------------------

Curiosity got the best of her, as she got out of her corner and returned to the bathroom.

Locking the door and getting back onto the top of the sink, she stared into the mirror again.

Nothing.

She cleared her throat, before speaking gently. "Robot?" She said.

Silence.

She looked down at her hands, questioning herself.

Was that even real? Was it just a weird dream?

"Kaylee?"

She looked up at the mirror again, to see KB.

So it wasn't.

The robots blue eyes stared right into her's, as she looked back.

She swallowed the spit in her mouth. "Um... hi." She said quietly.

"Hello."

Silence.

This is awkward.

With Kaylee's recent questions, she asked one. "Are... are you real?"

KB tilted his head slightly at that. "Yes...? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I only ever see you in this mirror..."

KB put his one of his hand arms infront of her. Kaylee watched it, before slowly reaching a hand, to touch his.

Real as can be.

She retracted her hand. "Sorry..."

He retracted his hand too. "You should head back out there, shouldn't you?"

"Oh. Yeah."

"Alright. See you soon."

This time, she watched him. 

He disappeared inside of her back?

Once he was gone, she lifted her shirt and checked her back.

Nothing was there. Just skin.

Not wanting to think about it, she left the bathroom.

End of Prolouge