Chapter 2

The airport was crowded, and no one could pay attention to the three people passing by them.

It's Right after getting their luggages and exiting the airport, that Jungkook felt his phone vibrating in his pants, he answered the phone and heard his mother's sniffles on the other line.

"Jungkook..."

he could feel his palms sweating and hands slightly shivering at her weak voice.

He took a long shaky breath and finally replied to her.

"Mom ? What's wrong ?"he tried not to panic he tried to stay calm but couldn't when he heard her next words.

"Y-your father...the doctors said he won't make it..." he closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing, he stayed frozen in his spot.

A black car stopped in front of him and that's when he snapped out of his daze, Hoseok and Lisa looking concerned at their Boss' sudden silence decided to not ask any questions, respecting his privacy.

They hopped on the car with Jungkook looking outside the window, body present but mind absent.

"The hospital" se simply said, and Lisa quickly understood and showed the driver which hospital he was talking about, they sat in silence during the whole drive to the hospital, Lisa and Hoseok secretly stealing worried glances towards their Boss.

The ride to the hospital took half an hour, half an hour of Jungkook drowned in thoughts, Lisa worried for him, and Hoseok... snoring very loudly that got Lisa hoping to not kill him right then and there.

When the car finally stopped, he finally averted his gaze from the window and opened the car's door, putting a mask on he focused on one thing and it's to reach his father's hospital room, room 23...

The only issue is that Jungkook never came to this hospital, he only visited his parents' house who is just a bit far from here, but nonetheless he started walking towards the entrance, not minding the two weird men standing at the entrance.

The men shot him suspicious glances, but he didn't pay attention to them, he wanted to find that damn room and assure his tensed self that his father will be alright.

Lisa was still in the car struggling to wake Hoseok up, who is whining like a child, until she saw those two men who Jungkook didn't pay attention at, and she widens her eyes in shock when she saw the little tattoo on one of the man's hand, an anaconda. She would have just shrugged it off telling herself that it's just a normal tattoo.

But it isn't, she saw it way too many times, that tattoo means that those men belong to the Park mafia, she started panicking, thinking that Park Jimin must be here, what if Jimin found Jungkook's parents ? What if he forced Jungkook's mother to tell him to come here, what if it's a trap.

Her mind filled with the what ifs, she got out of the car in a hurry and walked at a fast pace towards the entrance not forgetting her mask, with her black bangs covering her eyes the men didn't get to see her face, she sighed once she was inside the hospital, soon started looking around for her Boss.

Thinking he must be already inside his parents' room she walked to the receptionist and asked her about Mr. Jeon's room, telling her that she is a friend, the woman looked confused at the computer once she typed the name.

"Sorry miss but there are no Jeons admitted in this hospital" her face became pale as the words were slowly registering inside her head, is it the wrong hospital? No it can't... and then her mind drifts back to the men standing at the entrance wearing casual clothes, that's when she realized that she failed to spot the guns hiding under their large coats.