An Old Friend

"Ugh, Monday" Childe says sighing. "Oh, Zhongli.." He says blushing a lot. "Whatever..let's just hope nothing weird happens.."

As Childe walks in everyone looks at him disgusted. "Did you really have that with Zhongli?" Someone asks. "Yeah did you? That's fucking disgusting!" Someone says again. "What..!" Childe says speechless while everyone keeps asking him questions. Childe looked at Zhongli's seat in the mean time and realized that he wasn't there.

"What the fuck! Where is Zhongli and how do they know?" Childe thinks.

Childe runs out from the classroom and goes home crying. He goes in to his house and immediately goes to his sofa. "How the fuck do they know!" He says crying. He then got a message from someone. He checks his phone and sees that it's Zhongli. He opens it. "I'm so sorry Childe. I didn't know that this would happen!" Childe says reading the message. "Fucking bullshit" he says. Zhongli suddenly calls him and he answers. "What do you want!" Childe says angrily. "Please Childe, listen to me. I don't know who did it. And it wasn't me so calm down!" Zhongli said. "Then who!" Childe says trying to calm down. "I don't know!" Zhongli says. "You know what, meet me at the park. You know where." Childe says hanging up. He goes and puts on his shoes and goes to the park. He waits for Zhongli and he arrives.

Zhongli comes to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't do it I swear!" He says. Childe looks at him. "Then who! We have to find out who!" He says. "Haha! Look at your faces. How adorable!" Someone's says from behind. They look at where the person is. "Venti! What are you doing here?" Zhongli says surprised. "You know this guy?" Childe asks. "Yes I do" Zhongli says and Venti laughs. "Why the fuck are you laughing huh?" Childe says angrily. "Haven't u realized?" Venti says and then they both suddenly realize. "Venti! You..you said that to the whole school?.." Zhongli says. "Yes, I did." Venti says smirking. "Why! Why would you say that! What the fuck did we even do to you?" Childe says angrily. "Oh you did nothing. It's just Zhongli who did something. You see, when we were younger, my parents and his parents loved him. He always got the attention he wanted and I never did! He was always the smarter one, kind one and everything! And when I saw that you two where together I told the whole school that you guys made out as a lie. Turns out it was true after all" Venti says laughing. Zhongli looked at him. "I'm sorry Venti.. I swear that I didn't know! I would have-.." Zhogli says but Venti stopped him. "Shut up! You did nothing! You also would have never done anything! That's why our friendship is over!" Venti says and Zhongli starts to cry. "Venti!... no no please!" He says crying. "Look at you fucking face! Fucking pathetic!" Venti says and Childe pounce's on him. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING SAY THAT TO ZHONGLI! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Childe says and him and Venti starts to fight. "Calm down! Both of you!" Zhongli says stopping them.

"This little bitch started it for no reason at all!" Venti says and Childe looked angry. "NO REASON AT ALL? YOU CALLED ZHONGLI PATHETIC AND MADE HIM CRY. WHAT THE FUCK!" Childe says still angry. "Well then be happy since I'm moving out and going to another school anyway!" Venti says and they both look at him shocked. "You're.. you're moving out?" Zhongli says. "I am, why do you even care huh? We aren't friends anymore. You have Raiden and the others, and your little boyfriend over there" Venti says annoyed. "We aren't boyfriends.." Zhongli says blushing and Childe also blushes. "Well uhm anyway.. why didn't you tell me that you were moving out?.." Zhongli asked. "That's maybe because you wouldn't care! You only care now for some fucking reason!" Venti says angrily. "Venti, I would have cared. You're..you were my best friend" Zhongli says. "..whatever. I'm leaving. Good bye, Zhongli" Venti says leaving. "Wait Venti no!" Zhongli says crying and hugs Childe. "Shh, it's going to be okay.. you have me and your other friends" Childe says and Zhongli looks at him.

"Thank you for being there for me Childe.." Zhongli says and Childe smiles. I will always be there for you Zhongli" Childe says. They look at each other for some minutes. "Childe, will you..will you be my boyfriend.." Zhongli asks and looks embarrassed. "I- uhm.. yes!" Childe says and they both kiss.

The end!