(Idk)

"Ah.." Zhongli says. "Haha, you seemed to have fun" Childe says laughing. Zhongli pins him to a wall. "I'll top you next time" Zhongli whispers to his ear. "I'll like to see you try" Childe says smirking. "Fine then, we'll do round 2" Zhongli says. "Don't you need to rest? Aha!" Childe says. "Who says that I can't rest later?" Zhongli says kissing Childe.

After a couple of minutes Childe cries while laying on the bed. "A-Ah.. you.." Childe says trying to get up. "I thought that I couldn't top you?" Zhongli says smirking. "Fuck off.." he says looking away. "C'mon, I'll help you get dressed" Zhongli says picking some clothes for Childe to wear. "I can dress myself!" Childe says. "Not in this situation" Zhongli says getting some clothes and helps Childe get dressed. "You can go now, I guess.." Childe says getting up. "Alright then, bye! See you in school on Monday" Zhongli says while they both go for Zhongli to put on his shoes. "Bye.." Childe says. Zhongli leaves and closes the door.

"No fucking way!" Childe screams of joy. "I can't believe I did it with Zhongli!" Childe calms himself and then drinks some water. "Oh right.. the dishes.." Childe says sighing and starts doing the dishes.