" Hey, beautiful," he said to me with a smirk. Wow, he is handsome and rocking the boyish look.

  "it's indeed my lucky day " I held him mumble to himself. He studied me on my feet as I wriggled myself out of his hold. he let go of my waist and continued to stare at me. With a smug smile.

"hmm thanks," I said awkwardly to him using my hands to Smoothen my dress.

"you are welcome beautiful, it was my pleasure"

  " Evans Smith and you beautiful," he said offering his hand for a handshake.

"Sanvi Sharma " I answered with a smile as I accepted his offer of a handshake. I got uncomfortable when he held my hand for too long and refuse to let go. I quickly withdraw my hand from his as I gave him an awkward smile. But he only smirked at my uneasiness. He was 6.3 inches tall which happens to be tall to my 5:6 frame.

"see you later angel you owe me a dance beautiful," he said winking at me which made a frown appear on my face. Who does he think he is, cocky much. Why would I want to dance with him?

"see you on the dance floor beautiful," he said with a smirk as he made his way to the giant ballroom. walking with an aura of confidence around him, I think he must also be a businessman and he's so handsome but he is cocky and I dislike cocky men.

    Seriously " dislike cocky men " ain't you cocky your self sweetheart. And he is so dreamy.

I scoffed. he is not that handsome. Mahir is more handsome than him. Erase what I said let's just forget I ever said that.

   I don't think I would it's already stored in your memory file.

Ignoring my subconscious I walked into the ballroom remembering I had to find a certain redhead that was missing that I needed to find. Where would she be knowing Sriya she is obviously in a place where food is present"

   I walked further into the ballroom as I reached a side of the ballroom where the food was been neatly displayed there were lots of dishes and snacks designed beautifully on the large table.

  And true to my word I saw her shoving a cupcake in her mouth and discreetly shoving another into her purse. Typical Sriya she couldn't resist it.

I sneak in from behind her as I got very close to her, she is obvious to the fact that I am beside her mainly because her entire focus was on sneaking cupcakes inside her purse without been caught. been close enough I stated calmly
"what are you doing Sriya," I said as I smirked when I noticed her sharp intake of breath and the way she turned over to look at me avoiding eye contact like a kid been caught doing something wrong.

"S.R.I.Y.A what were you doing with the cupcakes" I taunted using her name as a sing-song.

  "Nothing ?" she answered like she was asking a question. As I looked at her with the I don't believe your crappy excuse.

   Can just a look say all that

Just shut it

Just saying

"OK fine SANVI you know I can't resist cupcakes and they taste so good". She said with a silly smile. I rolled my eyes at her While I took a cupcake from the table to have a taste. Taking a bite I discovered they were indeed very good.

  "You are right Idiot they are very nice," I said looking at Sriya a with a silly smile on my face as well.

"let's eat then girl," Sriya said with a smirk as I immediately knew exactly where she was driving at as I smirk.

A few minutes later

We were exhausted from eating from almost everything on the table as people kept glancing at us like some weirdo we didn't seem to care as we kept on giggling between ourselves.
  "And where is that fake fiance of yours, " Sriya curiously asked staring at me.

I immediately remembered that I came here with fuck face and he might be worried about me as I left ages ago and did not return. I had forgotten  all about him

"oh my God Sriyaaa I forgot about him," I said voicing out my thoughts.

"it's not too late to go find him now," Sriya said wiping her face with a napkin. She was right but how do I look for him in the massive ballroom.

"but Sriya where do I go and look for him," I asked her confused.

"Don't ask me to start searching " she said in her bossy tune as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Alright fine but we split up when you find him just call me ok," I said to her.

"wow wow wait for girl I didn't tell you I was also going to look for him besides he is your fake fiance, not mine," she said acting indifferently as she was still busy with some pudding.

Saying this, I came out from there and while searching for my fake fiance, I saw one familiar face who stood silently in the corner and I was reallyyy very happy.

I quickly ran towards her and hugged her....ANUSHKAAAAAA I Missed youuu..how are you? How did you get here? And I could tell looking at her face that she was equally shocked seeing me.

After few seconds she hugged me tightly and I could tell that she was very happy.

Oh my god Sanviiii!!!!
I am very good and yeah Miss. Lee was not feeling well so she sent me on her behalf at this business party. She completed

Lekin tum yaha kese...again she asked

Actually this party is of my Fiance. I said hesitantly

Ohhh ..waitt fiance? Are you going to get married? To which i slightly noded

Aur ye party..ye to Mahir Sehgal ki.. matlab
Ohhhhmyyygoddddd...
ohhhmyygoddd

When all this happened?
hearing this, I told her everything because I can't hide anything from her, she always supported me in every situation ,now how can I hide such big thing from her?

After listening to everything, she smiled and said " you do not know what God's will is" Nothing in this world happens according to our will, everything happens by the will of God ...paas jana aur fir door hojana humare bas ki baat nhi h..so trust in god, he'll do everything right.

By the way MS looks hot. She said teasingly.
We laughed together.
------------------------------------------------------

          Thank you guys so much for all the love, comment, and votes it means a lot.

And plenty of love to those of you who click on the follow button.

And thank you guys for your continuous support love you all.

Special thanks to all my readers you guys are awesome.

Til  next update

Byeee