"The Mrs is coming this way with the beautiful lady next to her maybe I could ask them to teach you some manners what do you think the man you need the lesson," he said acting indifferently as if he didn't just insult me I knew he was taunting me.

    Sanvi finally came closer as she sat beside me the lady with her took a seat beside Sanvi, I was already getting worried because she spends a lot of time in the restroom. I taught she was lost but my ego won't let me look for her or admit it.

   You just admitted that you are getting worried  man

Yeah I don't want my fake fiance to get lost.

   Scoff  Whatever let you sleep at night

  "There you are I was wondering if you got lost " I casually said as I kiss her on her cheek with a smug look on my face.

     I  smirked as I  held a gasp from her, my hands went around her as I brought her sit closer to me. I looked over to Sanvi and saw that she was blushing.  when she noticed I was staring at her she quickly covered up her blush with a frown.
"Mahir what the hell is wrong with you," she asks with a frown on her cute face. As she tried to release herself from my grip as I held on tightly to her small waist. Wait did I just say cute again.

    Never mind don't tell anyone it's just a one-time thing.

   Hmmmm one-time thing

What

I didn't say anything

"Mahir what is wrong with you let me go you bastard " she yelled into my ears dramatic much. Trying to release herself from my grip As I heard Abeer chuckled from beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanvi's POV 

   Following Mahir's instructions I made my way to the restroom wow it is so big, beautiful, and sparkling white it looks like the restroom in a five-star hotel but a lot bigger.

        I quickly went and did my business, washing my hands I step out and went in search of Sriya. I saw her a while ago now I don't know where the hell she disappeared to.

        I made my way out of the restroom I saw some women coming towards my direction they were all overly dressed. I don't really know what I did to women at this party but they have been glaring at me all night and am already sick of it. And fuck face doesn't seem to care or even notice.

     As they sat their eyes on me they snorted and began whispering and giggling among themself, glaring at me feeling out of place I quickly walked as fast as I could to get away from them when I heard one of them say.

"There goes the ugly wanna be duckling " she spoke loud enough for me to hear giggling as her minion's giggles along with her. She somehow just reminded me of my high school snorting queen bee. Anger clouded my heart as I clutch my wrist so hard to stopped myself from going over to punch her on the cake-up face.

" An ugly duckling is way much better than looking like a fuckng clown,"  I said with a smirk as I walked out making sure she heard exactly what I said. I  smirked as I heard an awfully large gasp from them.

   As I made my way out of the restroom, Going towards the hallway that leads to the party.

   I am so angry and annoyed the people in this party suck and I have had enough of all these rich folks thinking that they are better than everyone. I snort.  walking as fast as I could that I forgot  I was in heels.

As I Missed my step and strip on my dress I closed my eyes waiting for the impact when I felt strong and muscular arms grab hold of my waist preventing me from falling flat on my butt. I kept my eyes shut scared that I might fall if I opened them until I held a muscular voice say.