Chapter 1: Ms.Kelly

"Dustin get your ass up before I drag you to school!" I yell. "Y/n! Language!" My mom yells. "Sorry" i say back to her . Ugh Dustin is gonna make us late again he always makes us late. "Dustin!" I scream walking into his room to see him already up and ready "what" he asks. "Hurry up" I say while walking out. "alright I gotta go Suzie-poo" I hear him say.

We walked to my car and got in and drove off to school. While on the way there "so when will i meet Suzie-poo" i ask him "never" he says and ends the conversation there. We then arrive at school and he hurries out of the car " bye dusty-bun!" I say. "fuck off" he says while flipping me off as I laugh to myself.

I get out of the car and start walking to the school when I hear some shout my name I turn around and see my guidance counselor "oh hey Ms.Kelly. What's up?" I ask. "Do you think you would be able to meet me after the pep rally?" She asks. "Uh yeah I guess I can" I say. " alright great ill see you then" she says then walks away.

*time skip to after the pep rally*
*at Ms. Kelly's office*
"So y/n how are you really?" She asks. "I mean I'm okay" I say as my voice cracks a little. "Y/n? Please tell me the truth i just wanna help" she say in a calming voice. I sigh. "I mean I could be better." I say. "Do you actually believe their is something you could've done to keep him around?" She asks. "Yes" I say. "And what is that exactly" she asks while writing down everything.  "Well first off I could have never been born that why he left in the first place." I say sadly.

She looks up at me. "Do you reall believe that?" She asks. "Yes" I say. The bell rings after I say that " alright I guess that's it for today thank you for opening up to me y/n"she says then I rush out of there. As I was rushing by I barely see anything all I know is that my brother was in my way "out of my way Dustin" I say while pushing him out of the way and going into the bathroom.

Dustin's pov

"Out of my way Dustin" y/n says as she pushes me out of her way. I watch as she rushes to the bathroom for a second I thought I saw tears in her eyes. "Is she okay?" Mike asks me. "I don't know I'll ask her about it after school." I say. "We have more important matters. We have to figure out how to tell Eddie that Lucas can't play tonight." I say.  He's gonna kill us.

Your pov:

As I was entering the bathroom I saw Chrissy was rushing out. I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Hey are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah um I'm fine I just want to be alone." She says as I let go of her arm. "Okay just let me know if you need anything you know I'm here."  I say. "Of course I will y/n" she says as she hugs me. I hope she's okay. I go to the mirror and clean my face of tears and leave.
*time skip to lunch*
I was just eating lunch peacefully until I heard a bang. Some guy jumped up on one of the tables. "But as long as you into band or science... or parties or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets!" He says looking towards the table I'm at. I laugh a little as Jason glares at me then glares at the guy."You want something freak" he says. Then the guy makes a devil face and I silently laugh

"Who is that guy?" I thoughfully ask myself.