i belongs to tiger

Começar do início

He hold the t-shirt of the man tightly and find himself falling on the ground along with the boy who falls on him. He look at the boy above him who dont actually have any emotion displayed on his face but......

As he watch the man above him, his heart skip a beat he never seen someone who is this handsome in his life, his black locks were sticking to his forehead and face with the sweat that drips.
The sharp jawline, the long nose, those beautiful long eyelashes as his uneven eyelids, he was trapped in the mesmerizing beauty of the boy forgetting the surrounding and the position the two are in.

Then he saw the boy looking at his eyes and then...... then may be his lips and smirk.....oh god that was the most sexiest smirk he had even seen making him unknowingly submit to the boy above him just like an omega submit to his alpha, and that make his cheeks blush in deep red.

But then he realise whats happening and he remove his hold on the boy's shirt and push the boy a little making the boy's smirk go wild seeing the little one beetroot red cheek and his flustered state.

They stand up and the little one look down at the floor and try to run

"Hey what's your name puppy? " the boy ask.

The little one look at the elder who still had a smirk on his face making him gulp so he did what his mind says to him

"Do you know who i am?? I....i belong to Tiger" he said and the elder look at him in an amuse, then go back to his blank face with that smirk plastered more proudly on his lips.

"Ohh.....i see.....so u belong to TIGER?? Huhh?? "

The little one gulp a little but still nod his head as if agreeing to it.

"Hmm.... well i must say, tiger is lucky " he said with a smirk and slowly moves away with a basketball, he spins around his finger making him even more sexy.

The little one still looking at the retracting figure in his puppy eyes with still processing what the elder meant by his sentence.

_________________________________________

I knw most of u have read this once.... thankyou for ur heart to re read it again.... i love you all.... u r the best.... thankyou

I try my best to show their love that i couldn't fully show before....

Hope i will get new readers too🙈🙈

Comment plz.....