new worlds pt. 1 ~ chap 4

~ <3 ~

Anne's POV

I park my car in front of the museum, I was just the same as I remember.

Letting out a heavy sigh I exit my vehicle and enter the building to see marcy waiting for me.

"Anne!" She called and rushed over to me. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to a room, cutely babbling about the box the whole way.

I missed this I told myself blissfully.

She slammed open a big metal door which snapped me back to my thoughts.

Marcy released my hand so she could gesture to the big room, cooing "we're heeeeerrrreeee~~~"

I giggle at their excitment and walk in to see sasha and Terri talking to each other before turning their heads to me in unison.

"Hay'a Anne! Great to see you, ready to fire this thing up?" They gestured to a strange machine with the music box attached to it with whirring and a key board.

I chuckled nervously, "uh.. well better late then never?"

"Great!" Terri exclaimed and told us all the risks of doing this, all the benefits too, also HOW it worked and how to get back.

"..so you would need to play this sound in the place you land and you'll come back!" They finish and hand Sasha a tiny speaker.

"Wow...... we're actually doing this...." marcy skimmed her hand along the machine.

"Yep, any last questions? Anyone change their mind?" Terri asked getting no response.

"Well then, if there are no objections please go inside." They gestured to a door on the side of the machine.

Marcy grabbed a humongous back pack and ran into the machine excitedly with a large smile. Me and Sasha followed suit.

A large timer on the inside started counting backwards from 60 seconds.

"Ok guys, when that hits 0 the transition to one world to another will begin and a portal will open in here sucking us in," She explained "we need to link arms and keep touching each other so we don't end up in different places again. Never EVER let go from the group."

As she finished speaking the timer dinged every second from five to one.

5
.
.
.
4
.
.
.

"HERE WE GO GUYS!"
3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1