"And you figured the bastard's son would pose some valuable information." Midoriya pointed this out not fond of how it was coming across to him.

"Actually, we've discovered quite a few labs and tried to enter them ourselves. However, there seems to be a bio surveillance check that upon some remains, requires one of a specific genetic code to be allowed in. This would allow up to five people to enter and if one of the five does not hold it, a bomb goes off, destroying almost everything and leaving what's left almost impossible to have any information on it. We lost a few dozen cops due to our lack of knowledge, so the Hero Board suggested you be put on for infiltration purposes."

Midoriya thought of this for a second before giving a response. "well if I'm training with the ninth ranked pro, I'm sure to learn something. I also want some information myself about what my father was doing around filling me with quirks and what other 'countermeasures' as he put, were done."

"Alright. Now that that's settled, it's time to explain to you all what the internships are. You can come in now." Mr. Aizawa spoke up for three people to walk in. The first was a girl with really long hair and a large figure. She looked like she was one of those happy go lucky girls. The second was a guy with dark hair and an intense look on his face, but it looked more timid than anything. The last was a largely built blond with blue eyes that seemed to hold a positive aura around him. It took me a second to realize who he was before remembering Hosu's meeting with Nighteye. "I'd like you all to meet the Big Three. Third years who are deemed the top of UA. Though they may not be academically the best, they are by far the closest to becoming pro heroes."

'So these are the cream of the crop of the third years so to speak

'So these are the cream of the crop of the third years so to speak.' I prepared myself for the edgy guy to speak up. He glared at us with a burning intensity as if he was looking into our souls. He was about to speak before he let go of of his intense gaze.

"I can't do it."

'Huh?'

"No matter how hard I try, all I can see are their heads turn to potatoes. Their bodies remain the same. I...I wanna go home..." He began looking like he was about to wet himself while holding his head on the wall behind us with his back turned like he was some kind of little kid.

"C'mon Amajiki. You need the heart of a lion, not one of a kitten." The blue haired girl continued where the guy she called Amajiki left off. "I'm Nejire Hado and this guy over here with a kitten's courage is Tamaki Amajiki. We're third years that are here to talk to you about the Internships." The girl Hado stopped for a second before noticing something to turn her attention off. "You're Ashido, right? Tell me, if your horns fall off, do they grow back? Shoji. why do you have a mask over your face? Is it cause you're sick or just trying to look cool? Todoroki. Where did you get that scar on your face? It looks painful. Asui. You're a tree frog and not a gross toad, right?" She kept going off on some kind of question asking spree to start annoying me a little.

"I'm sorry. But I can't accept this woman is the closest thing to a pro hero in this school that isn't already one." Everyone turned to Midoriya who said this for him to look notably annoyed.