Assassin as Princess

Sorry guys for the late update. Apparently, my mom thinks Wattpad is a waste of time, so I had to temporarily stop writing, and when I had written my full chapter, my stupid sister forgot to save it. I am still having difficulties with my mom...so I will uplode my chapter late. I hope you understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see a luxurious room with a crib in middle in crib a cute baby is sleeping in it.suddunly baby open her eyes and find hersekf in an unfimiller room.

"Where i am this is not hospital.and why can't i move."th baby thought. She confusedly glance aat her hands and touch her face. " why i am so small."it didn't take long fer to realize that she have reincanated in body of 2 year old girl.

"what reincarnation."thought Irene with wide eyes.

"Huh! interesting."thought cloude.

Suddenly room's door opend and two men comes in. A man with bloude hair and a man with red hair.

"huh why do they look so familiar."thought alosia.

"felix." Blond haired man called red haired man who i assumed is felix.

"yes, your majesty."said felix.

"what is her name."said cloude.

"Princess Aloisa abrielle de alger obelia, your majesty." Said felix.

"huh interesting 'reowned warrior and woman fron god 'lets see if she can live up to her name. Move her to sapphire palace."said cloude.

"what! But isn't sapphire palace for prince." Said formal empress.{sorry guys i actually for got name of formar empress.]

'whats happening' all of a sudden she started to feel very tire, 'bu i'mma first sleepbeing a baby is tiring.' thought aloisa as she drift of to dream land.

Astoria's POV.

"Nyx." I call I waited for my nanny as I closed my book.

"What Nyx became her nanny." said Irene.

"Yes, lady Irene, it was a surprise to us when she applied to be Princess Astoria's nanny," Filix said.

"Yes, your highness," said Nyx.

"Do I have any more classes?" I said.

"No, your highness," said Nyx.

Oh ok. Then I am going for a walk in the garden. Call me when it's time for dinner. " I said and proceeded to climb out of the chair.

Time skip.

Nyx melentha. Daughter of Duke Charles Melentha, a former knight and best friend of my mother. She used to be my mother's personal knight. But after the death of my mother, she requested to be my nanny. Anyways, it has been five years since I have possessed this body. I have found out that the original of this body consumed a deadly poison, and after a while, I possessed this body, in the process making me immune to poison. It's not that I won't be affected by poison, but only a lethal poison can cause problems.

"Good for you, I guess." said Irene.