World's Best Assasin

So guys I forget where we were so let's just start reacting.

__________________________________________________

In a dark alley, a woman is seen running behind a man. her name is alya smith and is one of the best assasins in the world. Currently, she is chasing her target a human trafficking ring leader.

" why are we reacting to a stranger." asked cloude

"yes didn't you say we were reacting to princesses."asked Jennette.

" yes, I did say that just watch and you will understand." said Alena [hey guys I decided to give the goddess name so I don't have to call her the 'other worldly beauty',]

Alya's pov

Haa that stupid ring leader does he really think he can escape me. I take my gun out and said "you and me both know that you can't escape me. So why did you waste your and my 20 minutes."

"oh really i know but i had a plan this time." Said ringing leader smirking.

"What does he mean by that." Said Diana worried for girls safety.

Diana,lily,jenette,feliex were worried for girls safety while cloude ,anastious ,former emperor and empress were curious.

"you will see." Said alena with anger in her voice.

"what do you mean." i said

"you know what i know i can not win you.but they can." suddenly 60 people surround me and block my every eacape route.

" this is unfair." Yelled Diana and lily and ijekiel and jenette nodded at this

" life is unfair." Said duke robane.

Cloude , anastious , lucas and emperor nodded at this life is truly unfair.

" dirty bastard,but still life is unfair."as alya said that she open her leather jacket.and takes her dragger out and easily cutting two mens neck as they fall to ground mens start attacking her.

After few seconds later­­......

We see a pile of man on ground all dead blood flowing on floor and alya with sword in her hand and seriously injured.

Cloud , felix , anastius , F.Emperor ,duke robane looked impressed at alya. While Diana lily jenette and irene was worried

" as i said i can't kill you.looks like they can't too. But you have to die today."said ring leader as he take gun out of his jacket and fire at alya. Alya aims her sword at his heart and stab him. his body fall to ground with a lous thud

Alya sit using wall as support and check the wound made by bullet. " haa this is serious wound i won't be able to make it." suddenly she look up in sky and say "moon is truly beautiful." Alya closed her eyes naver opening them again.

[ sorry guys if its confusing I didn;t know how to write in alya's pov