Y/n looked at him and smiled with her eyes closed.

"But instead, I want you to save me..." she mumbled as she looked down, "Takemitchi, I might be a bother to you but I really wanted to be with you guys. Mikey, Niichan, Hina, Draken, Emma and the others. I really wanted to," she said, Takemitchi's brows furrowed when Y/n said that.

"You can be with us!" Takemitchi said, Y/n just chuckled on his remark.

"I can't..." she mumbled as her smile faded.

Takemitchi stared at her.

Y/n looked at him and smiled.

"If  there's something happened in the future, please don't come back in the past but instead find me in the future and..." Y/n said as she turned her back.

"Save me..."

End

Kuro leaned his head on the rails as he stared at Takemitchi's serious face.

"That's what she said?" he asked.

"Yes, I still don't quiet get it why she wants me to save her but I know that there something bothering her," he said.

Kuro looked stared at the side as he sigh.

"So she wanted you to save her, huh..." he mumbled.

"So Kuro, do you know where she is?" Takemitchi asked once again.

"Of course," Takemitchi's faced lighten up of what Kuro have said.

She might be alive. Takemitchi thought.

"Except, that place is quiet dangerous," he added, Takemitchi's brows furrowed after hearing what Kuro said.

"What? Why don't you report it to the police?" Takemitchi asked, Kuro just chuckled.

"Dr. Isamu Takeda, have you known about him?" Kuro asked, Takemitchi shook his head.

"He's the delusional doctor that imprisoned us since Y/n and I were still kids," he said, Takemitchi's brows furrowed as his mouth twitched.

"Y/n's chains, he's the one who put it on to her, that chains was holding Y/n's life."

And that's when Kuro told Takemichi everything about him, Y/n and the doctor. It starts when their father brainwashes and abuses them until their father sells them to the doctor.

After Takemitchi heard everything about it from Kuro, he still can't believe about it, Kuro knows everything and how dangerous  Y/n's situation was yet Kuro didn't do anything, he didn't even report it to the police.

"How can you sit still knowing that your sister is in danger?!" Takemitchi asked, Kuro just looked at him blankly.

"Takeda has a lot of connection. One more step, your brain will blown," he said casually.

"Even so! At least you do something for it!" Takemitchi yelled.

Who's in a right mind letting your own sister go at the dangerous place like that, he didn't even do anything about it, did he not care about Y/n? Takemitchi thought.

Kuro just laugh lighty on Takemitchi's remark that made Takemitchi even more pissed.

And now, he's laughing?! Takemitchi thought.

Kuro stopped as crossed his arms and placed his right hand on his chin, he smiled at Takemitchi that gives him goosebumps.

Takemichi couldn't help but remember the image of Y/n who was smiling yet her eyes were telling other wise.

He suddenly noticed Kuro's eyes were glowing as the pupil of his eyes changed shape.

"You seems... underestimating me, Mitchy!" Kuro hummed, Sweats are starting to formed on Takemitchi's head as he stepped aback while avoiding Kuro's eye contact.

"Don't forget, Y/n's blood run down my veins," Kuro said as he stepped closer to Takemitchi.

"Y-yeah..." Takemitchi mumbled.

"Takemitchi... do you want to meet up with Bonten?"

"What a disgusting creature."