"Yah, why are rushing?" Seulgi unnie looks at me weirdly.

"I've got a study date with Chaeryeong and I completely forgot about it." I say putting on a comfortable outfit and pick up my bag.

"Do you want me to drop you off?"

"Yes please unnie." I nod and my sister gets up to get ready.

In just about 5 minutes we were ready and out the door, I gave my sister the address of Chaeryeongs house and she started driving there.

-

"Here we are." Seulgi unnie says turning off the engine.

I remove my seatbelt, "thank you unnie." I smile at her.

"No problem," she replies as I get out the car and she follows me.

I approach the front door and was about to ring the bell when I still felt a presence behind me.

I turn around and see my sister standing behind me still.

"Unnie, what are you doing?"

"Just ring the bell Y/n." She says.

I ring the bell, hearing footsteps before the door opens revealing Chaeryeong.

"Y/n you're here with--"

"Seulgi unnie!" I hear a voice behind Chaeryeong.

I watch as Chaeryeongs older sister appears behind her.

"Unnie, you know Chaeyeon unnie?" I look at my sister.

"Of course I do, she's an amazing dancer." Seulgi unnie laughs.

"Come in, I don't want you standing in the cold." Chaeyeon unnie smiles and we walk into their house.

Seulgi unnie goes with Chaeyeon unnie to sit at the tv as I go up with Chaeryeong to her room.

Chaeryeong closes the door so it's more quiet and we can concentrate. She then sits at her desk and gets her notes and books out.

I go over to Chaeryeong and lean on the desk slightly looking at her, "so what do you want to start off with? Any subject you want me to go over?"

"Maybe, geography or english?" She slowly looks at me.

"We can do geography today then english another time?" I suggest and she nods in reply.

I go to my bag to get a few practice questions for her to answer then put it in front of her.

"Try these and we'll see how you do, I'll mark them after you're done." I say and she gives me a thumbs up as her eyes are focused on the paper.

-
(Chaeryeong POV)

I'm finishing the last question of the paper she gave me, I think I've answered everything correctly but I'm unsure of this last one.

I look behind me to see Y/n sitting on my bed scrolling through her phone, I might have been staring for too long as she notices and makes eye contact with me.

"Need help?" She stands up and walks over to me.

"Yeah.. I don't understand what it's asking." I say slowly.

I glance at Y/n, she sighs and leans down to look at the paper, her hand is leaning against my chair. Her face is about an inch away from mine.

"It says, 'assess the relative importance of climate and geology in the supply of water.' And it's for nine marks." Y/n looks at me, "what do you think it's asking you for?"

"I don't know.." I reply hesitantly.

"You do know, let me ask you more simply, how does the climate and geology affect a water supply." Y/n smiles.

Now that she phrases it so simple it makes it so much more easier to understand.

"O-oh.. I get it now."

"You understand?" She looks at me.

I nod in response, "yeah.. Thank you."

"Great, that's the last question so tell me when you're done." Y/n walks back to sit on my bed.

-

I finish writing the last sentence of my answer and turn around to look for Y/n. I see her staring into space with a book in her hand.

"Y/n.. I'm done." I say and she turns her attention to me.

"All done?" She stands up and walks over.

"Yep." I reply and she gets a chair to sit next to me.

I pass her my paper and she starts to read my answer whilst looking at a markscheme on her phone.

As I was waiting for her to finish she suddenly gets up then gets her bag.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and laughs, "nothing, I just need my glasses, my eyes hurt a bit."

"You have glasses?" I widen my eyes and she nods.

"Yeah.." Y/n takes out a pair of round glasses and put them on her face, "you didn't know?"

"No." I shake my head, "so do you just wear contacts at school?"

"No Chaery." She laughs, "I went to the optician and they said to only wear them when my eyes feel strained, so it won't damage my eyes even more." Y/n walks back over and sits in her seat.

"Oh.. Okay, I've never seen you wear them that's all." I look at her.

She begins to read the paper again as she gently pushes up her glasses, "it's because they're annoying to wear that's why."

"But you look nice with them on." I blurt out.

She looks at me and smiles, "you think so?"

"Y-yeah," I reply.

Only god knows how good she looks right now. Y/n and glasses fit together so perfectly, even better than I thought it would.

She finishes marking my paper and begins to correct my mistakes with me.

Y/n puts the paper in front of me, standing up and leans on the desk as she points out my mistakes, explaining what I could have done better.

"Overall, you did well. I don't think you need that much help, unless you want more help." Y/n says.

"Maybe another day." I reply and she nods.

We then hear a knock on the door, Y/n goes over to open it and we see her sister standing there.

"Are you girls done?" We both nod in response, "dinner is ready downstairs, I came to get you two."

"We'll be down in a bit." Y/n says and Seulgi unnie smiles before walking away.

"Seems like I'll be staying here for a bit longer." Y/n smiles at me.

- Written By Dest1iny
- 1568 words