✿•✧❁Bathroom Ghost ?❁✧•✿

Start from the beginning

Y/n looks at her at the speed she told him that.

"You think I'm... Cool?" He mutters, then turns back with a note pad and pen. "In that case, tell me what it is you want and your name!" He says, a big smile on his face.

"My name is Yashiro Nene! And I'm a first year in class A! My wish is that the guy I'm crushing on will like me back as much as I like him!" "Of course you chose that." She turns to Y/n. "Hey! My wish not yours!"

"Eh. True." She says, shrugging. "Yashiro..?" Hanako asks quietly. "Got it... And you're asking for your love to be returned?"

He looks up. "What's the guys name?" She happily takes out her phone and shows him a picture of Minamoto.

"Everyone calls him Minamoto. He's a second year and he's wayy smart. He's that guy that's soo cool and still nice to everyone! One time I dropped my pencil case, and he picked it up for me!" She tells the ghost.

He continues to look at it. He puts his index and thumb to his chin. "I seeee..." Silence for a few. "Easy enough! Consider your wish granted!" Yashiro gives him a smile.

"Are you serious?!" She shrieks. Y/n then walks over to them. "Hold up. How does the wish work from the toilet stall? Do you have a magical ball or something?" Hanako looks at the girl.

"I do, the one I carry works wonders." He spends more time then he needs to in order to find the item he was talking about.

Yashiro gasps. "Can you show it to us?!" He giggles then pulls out a book, reading '100 Methods of Love: This is Love.' Both girls stare at it. Y/n then starts to burst out in to laughter. Yashiro is bewildered that he thinks a book will work.

She then starts to shake her head and hum in disapproval. Hanako looks back at the book, the dying Y/n, and the disappointed Yashiro.

"E-Eh--hear me out!" He sits on the window sill. "If I use my power to help you, we'll have to do an equivalent exchange." He starts to shake the book slightly.

"And if I'm making a human heart do something that's not natural, then the price is going to reflect that."

"Trust me. This is much safer." Yashiro blinks at the book. Y/n has stopped laughing and is examining the cover of the book and what's happening.

"Hold on---What if I'm okay with any price?" Yashiro asks, holding the bottom of her skirt. Hanako raises an eyebrow. "Oh, are you?" He asks. "I'd say; 'Sorry! I don't have any tools that advanced!'"

Yashiro leans forward angrily. "You were bluffing?!" They all stay silent for a bit.

"Okay-- So you aren't like- a magical wizard or some shit?" Y/n asks him. Hanako shakes his head. "No ma'am. I am a powerful being, however, I do not have that type of magic." She nods in understanding.

"Oh! And- You can call me Y/n-chan, by the way-" He smiles at her, his face flashed surprise for a second. She slightly tilted her head after noticing. 

"Okay, Y/n-chan. Thank you for your lovely name." She smiles back and nods.

He then starts to read the book. ""Method number 78: Find creative ways to impress him with your skills."" He slams the book closed.

"Alright!" He turns to Yashiro. "Let's show you off! What are you really good at?" Yashiro thinks for a moment. "I can grow things?" Hanako smiles. "Great! To the gardening club!"

***************************

"Uh..." Yashiro takes a hoe and throws up some dirt with it, then sets it on her shoulder. "I'm a gardening superstar!" Y/n and Hanako look at her questioningly. She looks at the two.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?! I can grow flowers, too, you know! I'm feminine and delicate!" Y/n starts to snicker. 

Yashiro sighs. She walks over to the two teens sitting on the ground. She kneeled to the ground, still holding the gardening tool.

She then started to tell them how she joined the gardening club.

"And that's why I joined." She said softly. "A boy I once liked said he was only attracted to girly girls, and I noticed there were lots in the gardening club. I was also learning how to cook and sew at the same time. I figured once I'd mastered all three skills I'd tell him how I felt."

He continued to stare ahead of her. Hanako looked at her. "How long did you like him?" "Since right after I started junior high. I only told him how I felt last month. I've spent three years trying to talk to him." Y/n nodded sadly, knowing how it went. "But... He told me I had Daikon* legs!"

She puts her hands to her face. "That was a month ago! I'm completely over it and I'm a completely different girl now!" She exclaimed through her hands. Hanako and Y/n continued to watch her. "Sure you are..." Y/n mutters. "Yeah... I don't believe you." Hanako agreed.

"Well you should!" The Daikon exclaimed to the ghost and her best friend.

"I'm totally obsessed over someone else now. Once that guy sees that Minamoto-senpai likes me, he's gonna regret ever turning me down!"

Hanako leaned on to his hand. "Is that so?" She removed her hands from her face and looked at Hanako. Y/n also turned her head to the male.

"So anyone would do?" He asked her happily. "Wha--- No Mr. Smarty Pants, I want Minamoto-senpai. No one else."

He raises his eyebrow and smirks. "You sure? Cause something tells me you don't know very much about this guy." Yashiro looks away from him, closing her eyes. "Yes I do."

"Hmm..." Y/n hums, shaking her head and smiling at her friend.

"Then answer this question," Hanako starts. "What's his full name?" The three were silent. Then Yashiro looked away at the ground beside her.

"Oh, Look at how big this worm is!---" Y/n started laughing. "Bet Mr. Koi* would like to eat that!" Hanako looks away. "That's what I thought." He mutters, watching Y/n laugh.

He smiled at her laughter, then it died down. She looked towards her best friend. "I can't--" She says, still giggling softly.

"It's Teru Minamoto, you idiot!" Y/n started to laugh again. Yashiro looked at her friend angrily. "Hey! Don't laugh at me you jerk!" Her sentence didn't stop her from snickering.

She sighs. Hanako goes between the two. "Alright, alright." He says, then sighs. Taking out a paper shaped like a heart. "Here."

He says, handing that and a pen to her. Yashiro raises her eyebrow. "Oh! Is she going to give him that with something she grew?" Y/n asks the ghost boy. He nods. "Yep! Write a sweet message, then give it to your boy with something you grew, just like what Y/n-chan said!"

Y/n looks at Hanako when she hears her name. "I call this move operation: present!" He says cheerfully. You couldn't help but to let out a small laugh at it.

"Creative title...." Yashiro mumbles. She then looks at the paper again, then looked back at the ghostly teen.

"I've tried this before! I need magical powers!"

"You haven't tried this before on this day, have you?" He puts his pointer and thumb on both hands together, making a small heart shape.

He then brings it up to his eye. "Make the most of what you have right now. Let your hard work work for you." He tells her.

Y/n looks at him. "I didn't know ghost were about love. Especially you. You look like you died around 13, maybe younger." Hanako shrugs. "Well, maybe not all ghosts. But I am." He points to himself with a large smile on his face.

"Well, that sentence makes sense." Yashiro says, looking at both of them. "Okay! Let this action begin!" Hanako claps his hands. "Yaaay!" She thinks for a minute, then writes down some things.

.......................................................

Word count: 2406

Apparition*
a ghost or ghostlike image of a person.

Daikon*
Just simply radish lolz-

Koi*
a common carp of a large ornamental variety, originally bred in Japan.