Chapter 4

A/N: this chapter takes place 2 days after Evan's death.

You have constantly been with Michael since the incident happened. Making sure he ate, drank, etc. He was constantly crying and just in a sad mopey mood. The 3 kids who killed Evan have been arrested and will be serving 1 year in Juvenile Hall. You just found out he was gay. Granted, you found out in the absolute worst way but that means you had a chance with him. 

You were both at your house, in your room. Your mom was at work. You were both watching the cinematic masterpiece that is Army Of Darkness. While watching, Michael rests his head on your shoulder. 

"Y/N. Thank you for being here for me," he tells you. 

"it's no problem, Michael." This was it. This is when you were gonna tell him how you feel. This was the moment you were going to say "I love you, Michael Afton."

"Hey uh. Michael." 

"yeah, y/n?" he responds.

"I... I really like you," you tell him.

"I like you too." 

"no like... I really like you..."

"What are you saying?" he inquires.

"I'm saying that I am crazy about you. I love you. And I wanna be with you. your hair is amazing, your eyes are beautiful, you're extremely handsome, your accent is hot, you're super kind and amazing and I love yo-."

He cuts you off with a kiss. You couldn't believe it. The man of your dreams is kissing you back. Holy shit.

He finally pulls away from the kiss and tightly hugs you.

"I'm so glad you feel the same," you tell him. 

"Y/N, I have loved you ever since I first saw you. And every time we have been hanging out, I've been falling deeper in love," he admits. 

"do... do you want to be my boyfriend?" you popped the question to him. 

"Yes! absolutely!" he responds. Pulling you back into His loving embrace. 

After watching the movie and holding each other, you both start to get sleepy. 

"well, I think we should start getting ready for bed," you say, looking at your phone. 2:30 AM! holy hell! 

Michael takes off his shirt revealing his toned chest, which made you blush. After that, he went to the bathroom to change into sweatpants. After he came back, he started to pull out his sleeping bag. 

"you know, since we are dating now, you don't have to sleep on the floor. If you want, you could sleep next to me." you offer. 

"uh. yeah. I'd like that..." he says getting into your bed. After getting under the covers, you kiss him on the cheek and tell him goodnight. He says goodnight back and you close your eyes.

"Hey uh. Y/N?"

"Yes Michael?" you respond. 

"Can we cuddle?" he asks. 

"sure!" you say, positioning yourself, putting your head on his chest. you both fell asleep holding each other and cuddling.

7:30 am. Your mom is finally home from work. she opens your door to see if you were still sleeping and saw you and Michael cuddling. She quietly closed the door, thinking to herself, "Y/N finally asked Michael out! Good for him!"

A/N: hi