Tenjiku Part 3 ☯️

Start from the beginning

"Uh.....thanks?"

Taiju began yelling at Baji, Kazutora and Mitsuya, demanding to tell them who sent his woman flowers, only for the two boys—minus Mitsuya—to yell back at him, although Kazutora gave the older Shiba a deadly glare.

(Y/n) sighed, going back to finishing her lunch.

//////////////

Meanwhile, Takemichi along with Kokonoi and Inui were kidnapped by Mucho, only to discover the man was a S62 and is now betraying Mikey. Now that Izana is back, there's no reason for him to stay in Toman anymore.

"Hanagaki, do you know why Taiju wanted Kokonoi Hajime?" Mucho asked. The blonde crybaby was silent in confusion, "Kokonoi is a genius in making money, and what Izana wanted to use, is that 'power.' Financial power."

Takemichi finally realized why the snake-eyed male was in every future he was in. It was because Kokonoi Hajime, is the one holding the money in Toman.

Mucho turned to Kokonoi, an unamused expression on his face, "Do know what's annoying about you, Kokonoi? Is that you only listen to Inui and somehow he serves under Hanagaki. That is why I must kill both of them, that way, the person you've been tagging along with is gone, you have no choice but to go under Tenjiku, right?"

Mucho slammed Inui out of the chair, putting his foot on his face, pressing hard. A wicked smirk on his face, "Now then, Kokonoi join Tenjiku, or I'll kill these two."

Kokonoi clenched his jaw tight. His eyes slowly moved from Inui to Takemichi.

Mucho turned his face to Takemichi, a nonchalant expression on his face, "Hanagaki. Mikey isn't Izana's only plan. Kokonoi's financial power. Kisaki's brain. Mikey's charisma and......Toman's princess, (Y/n) Hargreeves. Those three make the greatest criminal organization."

"And (Y/n)-chan?! What does Izana want with her?!" Takemichi demanded, brows furrowed.

Mucho smirked, cocking his head to the side. The three injured boys waited for his response, "Tenjiku can't only have a King, can it?"

Takemichi widened his eyes in shock, "You mean....?"

Mucho devilishly chuckled, "That's right. Izana's Queen will be none other than (Y/n) Hargreeves." He answered their long awaited question.

Kokonoi and Inui stiffened. Their hearts dropping to their chest at what Mucho said. Those words meant that Izana also wanted to get...intimate with their darling. Oh, hell no.

"What!?" Takemichi shouted in disbelief. Was he hearing things right? (Y/n)? As Tenjiku's Queen?! Why? Why would Izana pick her? How does he even know her!?

Mucho chuckled, running a hand through his hair, "Curious, aren't you? Well, I'll tell you why her. You see, Izana hates Mikey. So what better way to take away what's precious to him and make it his own? It's heard from other gangs that Toman's princess is rather close to the invincible Mikey, so naturally, Izana wants to take that away from him."

Disbelief was all Takemichi felt. Izana only wanted (Y/n) because she was close to Mikey!? That's absurd!

After that little spectacle, things began to escalate. Takemichi wasn't going to let Mucho take Kokonoi. His determination shocked them. The crybaby blonde tried and put up a good fight, even though it was one sided and he was getting beaten to a pulp.

Inui was next on Mucho's list, his fist raised to hit the scarred blonde when Kokonoi interfered and agreed to go to Tenjiku in order to save them.

Mucho smirked, tossing Takemichi and Inui on the garbage bags, leaving them alone. The two soon arrived at Kokonoi's and his hideout, with Takemichi carrying the scarred blonde.