Chapter Two: I've Missed You

Looking back at both of the boys the nerdy boy turns around when another boy grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

"How do we know you're not the killer, huh?" He asks looking at the nerdy boy angrily.

"Hi, Billy!" He replies smiling awkwardly.

"Maybe your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button, you ever think of that?" He asks letting go of his shirt.

"You're absolutely right I'm the first to admit if this was a scary movie I'd be the prime suspect!" He quickly answers back shrugging off.

Feeling bad for the guy I walk over to the aisle.

"Leave the poor guy alone." I sigh, as all three boys turn to look at me.

Oh my god! It's them..

"Say, I thought you looked familiar!" The blonde says walking up to me.

"Uh- do I?" I ask nervously fidgeting with my fingers.

"Yeah, you do." One of the other boys says walking closer to me.

"What's your name?" The blonde asks lowering to my level.

"Erm- Y/n.." I reply looking between both boys.

When I tell them my name they look at each other as if talking to one another, "Y/n? As in Y/n Y/Ln?" The brunette asks me.

"Uh yeah." I nod.

The blonde stands up and smiles at me. "Y/n, it's us. Stu and Billy!"

I was right, opening my arms and smiling, I hug both of them.

"I've missed you!" That was all I could say.

Both of them hug me back as the other boy walks up to us.

"So I'm confused, you know them?"

Letting go of the hug I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, we were best friends before I moved."

"So when exactly did you move back here?" Billy asks looking at me.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you that!" Stu nods.

"Yesterday actually, Mom got a new job and it so happened to be here!" I reply, looking between both boys, smiling.

Billy elbows Stu and fake coughs.

"Oh! Y/n I'm having a party tonight, you should come we could all catch up!" Stu says smiling at me.

"Uh, yeah I'd love to, Stu. Where is it?"

"Randy you gotta pen on you?" Stu asks turning around.

"Uh, yeah here." He replies giving Stu a pen.

"Give me your hand." Stu says holding his hand out.

I put my hand out and he grabs it, holding mine while writing something down.

"That's the address, the party starts at 10 pm." He grins, giving Randy his pen back.

Billy winks at me before both boys leave the store.

"So uh, you going to the party?" Randy asks looking back at me.

"Yeah, I think so." I smile, looking up at him.

"Uh, my name is Randy by the way!" He huffs out, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So I heard, see you tonight Randy." I reply winking at him.

After deciding to leave I walk out of the store and get into the car to go find an outfit for the party later tonight.

After looking around about two stores, I head into one more before I decide to give up, walking around I saw an absolutely gorgeous black dress, I check the price tag and it was only $30, I didn't really mind so I grabbed the dress and paid for it.

Before walking out of the store I saw a newspaper clip reading 'Recent MURDER  shocks a whole community.'

...Well that's odd, without reading anymore I walk out of the store finally going back home.

Well that's odd, without reading anymore I walk out of the store finally going back home

(This is the inspo of the dress, but ofc it can look however you want it to!)

(This one is quite shorter than the first one and I apologize for that, the next one will def be longer<3)