My World

warnings >< insercurities, takes place after Mirabel ran away, a kiss happens at the end
word count >< 294

You knew about Mirabel’s insecurities about not having a gift. You knew how she felt about being the black sheep in a seemingly perfect family. You listened to all of her rants and anger towards them. You didn’t know that it would cause Casita to crumble.

You didn’t hear it at first. The only way you found was because of Julieta’s cries for her youngest daughter. When your brain registered the sound, you rushed towards the home that become your second home.

Hearing the madrigals yell Mirabel, you asked Pepa what had happened, she gave you the run down then proceeding to explain that they couldn't find the girl.

With no luck after about thirty minutes, you gave up. If you went back and told everyone where you had looked then the places she could be would be lowered.

You did hear the footsteps behind you. Thinking it was one of the other Madrigals, you stopped. You didn’t respond to the taps on your arm.

You were forcefully turned around and met with those cute dorky glasses and the hair you loved to run your hand through.

No words needed to be spoken as you embraced each other. Tears had flooded your waterline, while Mirabel’s fell down her cheeks.

You pulled away from the hug, moved your hands to her face and pulled her into a soft yet passionate kiss. Telling her all about the feelings that were left unsaid throughout your friendship.

While you weren’t paying much attentions to the background, you swear you faintly heard Dolores say something along the lines of “They finally kissed!”

That could wait until later though. You had your world back into your arms and you swore you would try your hardest to keep it that way.