Bio

Name: Vax'ildan (Former)
             (Y) (current)

Age: Unknown looks to be in his early 20s.

Looks:

(You can change the whole thing if you want but in the story I'm keeping it these colors the only thing that will stay are the half elf ears and the wings

(You can change the whole thing if you want but in the story I'm keeping it these colors the only thing that will stay are the half elf ears and the wings.)

Ability:
    >Dagger, Dagger, Dagger: throws 3 magic Daggers that will either Poison, Burn, Or Decay someone.

     >I'm Hiding: you are basically invisible. If you attack you will need the attacker to lose visuals to re stealth... you also do x6 the damage to the first person you attack who can't see you.

      >Fastest: you can move 165 feet in 10 seconds. This is only if your wings are out and if your magic boots are active.

      >Steven: he's a snake thats also a belt.

      >Wings: you can fly.

      >Haste: your boots that double your speed.

      >Unkillable: You are already dead... and are favored by death herself. You are her right hand man so you are unable to die.

      >Invisible: you walk between plains... you are able to walk between life and death. You are invisible most of the time.

      >Druidcraft: you are able to grow plants out of nowhere.

      >Ravens: You can become a raven and see through any ravens eyes within a 5 mile radius.

The spirit walker (KDA x MaleReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara