(𝐗𝐕.)𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Začať od začiatku

"It's not possible," she stated.

"It is possible." 'Apparently,' he thought to himself before continuing, "It explains how you healed so quickly, saying that you would be able to do so. And how you created fire to attack Todoroki in Hero Basics."

'How did he know that?' F/n thought.

"It's not possible," she firmly repeated, "I didn't want it to happen, it just did."

"And that is because you couldn't control it," he explained, "It was instinct. You were rushing yourself and telling yourself to do anything to defeat your opponent. And so it did. You believed in yourself, didn't you?"

Silence.

"How do you know about all of this?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"There was a saying," he answered, "'A man could wish for every but cannot receive any.' It was a famous quote from the second generation. It hid the explanation about mind power and how only some people with great mind power can do it. In this case, quirks. Your quirk allows you to have greater mind power and therefore allows you to be able to wish for anything and have it granted."

"What is it called?" she asked instead as she watched her teacher stand up and walked toward the door.

"No one knows," he responded, opening and leaving after finishing his sentence, "because there had been only one other user to have such a quirk."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

'One other user,' the girl repeated in her mind as she laid on the bed, 'Must be from my family then. But... who?'

Her house doorbell rang, bringing the girl back to reality. The ceiling didn't seem interesting to her anymore as she carefully pushed herself up and waited for a moment before standing up and walking out.

She peeked slightly into the living room, spotting her grandmother who made direct eye contact with her.

"F/n," her grandmother's stern voice reached her ears, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Hi, grandma..." she murmured, walking out of her hiding spot.

Her parents, who were settling the elderly down, glanced at her in surprise at her sudden appearance.

"F/n, why don't you hug your grandma, hm?" her mother instructed, "She even brought food all the way from Tokyo."

The girl awkwardly wrapped her arms loosely around her grandmother's figure before letting go the second after.

The old lady narrowed her eyes at the younger as she took a seat farthest from her.

"I'll bring out the Hiyoko sweets," her mother said before walking to the kitchen with her father following upon receiving a business call.

It was silent all of a sudden. Neither of the two dared to talk or, at least, one didn't. The other was just too busy glaring before she sighed defeatedly.

"F/n," her grandmother said in a soft tone, a tone that she thought she would never hear, "You found out, hadn't you?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

No one spoke to her or at least that was what she felt. The girls had approached her and asked about her well-being, only nodding and walking back to their seats right after.