"Sorry, Hiroaki-kun. We didn't think that, they would come." Banri tried to apologize, once more.

"Like I said, it doesn't matter! Anyway, I brought enough cakes for everyone." He huffed jokingly.

"Eto-" Iori started, but before he could continue, he saw Riku jumping on the unknown man.

"Aki-nii!" Riku exclaimed while hugging Hiroaki happily and excited.

"Riku!" Hiroaki exclaimed, and hastily caught Riku who, literally, jumped in his arms. It was a good thing that he accepted Banri's help.

When, he had the red-haired boy in his arms, he sighed relieved and scolded him lightly, just like he would, in their childhood. "Riku! How many times did I tell you, to not run? What would you have done, if I didn't catch you?"

The only answer, he obtained from his little brother, is a hearty laugh. "Haha- Sorry, Aki-nii! But, I know that you will always catch me!"

Hearing that, Hiroaki only sighed and shook his head. "Riku, from now on, I will not catch."

Riku whined and hugged him, even more tightly. "Eh— Why not?!"

"Because, it will not be me, but them, who will catch you in the future." He said while gesturing to Idolish7's other members.

Oddly, hearing someone they didn't know, say that, they felt warm.

"Anyway, let's eat some cake. Of course, TRIGGER is welcomed to also eat some." The three TRIGGER'S members, nodded with a smile.

Hiroaki put down the boxes on the table; revealing to them, the strawberries mini cakes, the blueberry cream cake, the white chocolate almond raspberry cake and, the homemade puddings.

At the sight of these treats, the others couldn't help but to be in awe. Some even caught, the logo of Eden, Hiroaki's restaurant, on the boxes, as the result they questioned his relationship with the restaurant; as they didn't know, that he is the owner.

He, then, asked the direction toward the kitchen, and fetched some plate, forks, spoons, and a knife.

Returning to where, the others were, he proceeded to cut the blueberry and raspberry cakes, as to make sure that there were enough for everyone.

"Alright, there should be enough for everyone." He muttered, then asked each person, which cake they wanted and distributed each accordingly to theirs choices. "So, what do you think? Riku? Tenn?" Hiroaki, asked his two younger siblings.

"Mm! It's delicious!" Riku exclaimed with a bright smile.

"And you, Tenn, what do you think?"

"It's delicious, Hiroaki nii-san. Thank you for the treats." Tenn answered with a soft smile.

"It that so? Then that's good. It was a good thing that I asked them to make these cakes." He said, nodding to himself.

"Ano— Nanase-san, how are you related to Eden? From what, I heard, only a handful of people managed to order their cakes..." Sogo asked Hiroaki, unsure of how he should call him.

"Mm? There is no need to use formalities, Osaka-san, just call me Hiroaki. It would be confusing, if you call me by my surname.

As for your question, the answer is really simple, I'm the owner of Eden." He answered simply, as if it wasn't anything important.

"... Eh!!! You are the owner?!" Mitsuki shouted, not believing what he was hearing.

Hiroaki blinked, and then nodded.

"Nii-san, you know what Eden is?" Iori asked his older brother, and the latter looked at him, as if he has grown heads.

"No way! You don't know? Eden, is one of the most popular and famous restaurants.

It's said, that it's almost impossible to reserve a table there!" He explained quickly.

"Is that true?" Riku asked him, tilting his head.

"Hm— I don't know... I tend to stay away from social media and the things alike. But, I do know that it's not actually that hard to book a table." He said, shrugging, and then took out a card, that had a specific and peculiar pattern on it. "Here take it, you should be able to book a table, if you use this card." He said with a smile. "Don't worry about it, I have eyes for people." He said vaguely, but succeed to convince him to take the card.

"Thank you! I always wanted to go there, because I know that Douglas Rootbank went there and complimented it thoroughly. He even praised 'Autumn', someone he met there.

Everyone is wondering who that 'Autumn' is." He said excitedly.

"Autumn? I didn't know, he would call me that... Anyway, did Douglas said anything else?"

"Eh, you are 'Autumn'?" The 'sexy' beast of TRIGGER asked, to which Hiroaki nodded.

Before, anyone else could add something, Nagi spoke up.

"He said that 'Autumn' is, maybe, the only person that knows where zero is, after he vanished into thin air. Is that true?" Nagi asked, his usual cheerful facade grumbled down and was replaced by a very serious expression.

Hiroaki thought for a few seconds and then, sighed.

"... Yes. I know where he is, how he is doing, and his reasons." He said with an extremely serious tone. So much different, from his usual self.

"Then, can—" Nagi started, but was quickly cut off by Hiroaki.

"I apologize, but I can not divulge anything. Not until, the time has come. " He said shortly, but then sighed once more. "It's not, that I don't want, but it's just that I cannot. I promised it, and I wish to respect it.

Even though, someone like you actually came all the way to here, to find some answers, I can't give them to you. At least, not yet."

Nagi, thought about what he had just heard and, exhaled, nodding in understanding.

"Before— He 'disappeared', we met one last time and, exchanged a conversation with each other.

His last sentence, is maybe something that you will understand one day, if you continue as idols. No doubts about it.

That sentence of his, was: "It's so fulfilling to see so many people, smiling because of my music and I would never trade that view, with anything else. But, I would have never thought that, being at the top, would be so lonely...

It is selfish on my part, to just disappear like this, without telling anyone, except you?"

That is, what he said. At that moment, what would you have answered?" He asked no one particularly, and nobody answered either. Then, he added something to his statement. "Even though, he had a reason. Some people, still, try to chase behind him, and try to replace him, in a manner or another.

Just like, mister Kujo is trying to do currently. Or like, Akihiko who is trying to, come back to the glory of the past.

He has done something, extremely shameful to, Idolish7 and TRIGGER, and I apologize for his foolishness."