Aching desire.

Both legs wrapped around his hips, rubbing herself on his lap, she nestled her wet torso even tighter against his hard chest.

"Babe, you're making it unbearable," Gojo murmured into the ear of the beauty sitting on his lap. Despite his words, he tightened his grip on her ass to position her directly above his hard cock. But that was not enough for him. The barrier of the swimwear made it impossible for him to feel enough. "You know the rules. No sex in the hot tub."

"Stupid rule," she muttered, continuing to thrust her hips against his.

"I know." His lips settled delicately on her neck. Light enough to tease her, yet hot enough to give her goosebumps despite the heat of the hot tub they sat in.  "But last time he got pretty pissed about it."

"What are we going to do about it?" She looked at him through her fluttering lashes. Her gaze so drenched in lust he was about to give a shit about that stupid fucking rule.

But he knew better and had no desire for the consequences that would come from following it. With a firm grip, he pulled her even closer to him before standing up with a quick jerk. Her legs wrapped around him automatically, but even if they didn't, the one forearm of the white-haired man on which her butt was positioned would have been enough.

Her arms wrapped loosely around his neck; her face close to his. "Satoru," she murmured longingly against his lips.

"I know, I know," he purred. She was impatient, but he could hardly blame her; after all, he felt no different, finally placing his lips on hers. Their mouths moved hotly on each other, tongues dancing until all they had was the taste of their counterpart.

Gojo's free hand traveled up her back, leaving goosebumps along the way until he reached the knot of her bikini. "We'll leave that thing here," he muttered into the kiss before easily undoing her top, dropping it carelessly into the water. After all, he wouldn't play by his rules entirely.

Her hard nipples rubbing against his chest, made it hard for him to catch a breath. The times he had felt her naked body on his were beyond counting, yet he couldn't get himself used to it. After all the women he'd had, it felt like this one was made just for him.

The only problem - she wasn't his. Not his alone, at least.

He; the Satoru Gojo; had to share his woman.

Was this karma for all the women he had broken the hearts of so far? Perhaps.

His wet kisses slid from her mouth to her neck, which he sucked with relish, well aware of leaving love marks. The girl melted in his arms, resting her befuddled head on his shoulder to let him get even better at her neck.

Gojo carefully got out of the hot tub. The sudden friction of her swimsuit panties against her middle made her gasp and wrap her legs tighter around her lover. Only now did she realize that Gojo had loosened the bows on her hips, letting the last piece of clothing also float carelessly in the bubbling water. 

The white-haired man took one last fleeting glance at the whirlpool in her bedroom before giving her now bare bottom a slap. "He's spoiling you too much."

Only once had she had to mention her sore muscles for that bastard to immediately buy her, her own hot tub. In fact, the only thing bothered him was, that he come up with that idea before Gojo could.

"When's Suguru coming back?" The longing in her voice sent a shiver down Gojo's spine. It was his own fault for starting to talk about him.

It was true, the man he shared his girl with was no less than his best friend. Many times he had wondered if it was a curse or a blessing to know the man who fucked the same tiny hole he did. On the one hand, it bugged him to see the two of them happy together, but on the other, he knew that Geto treated her better than any other man could. And since he was already in such a relationship with her, he preferred to share her with a man he could trust his sweetheart with.