"Emma!" I quickly walked up to her to give her a hug. "I can't believe you came."

"Come on, I can't miss an opportunity to see you perform." She said as we let go of our hug. "You look amazing."

"Aw thanks." I admired my outfit.

I was just wearing a pair of stretchy black jeans with gold colored zippers, a black crop top, and a black leather jacket which I know I'm going to take off during the second song of the set. I also decided to wear a black choker to finish off my outfit. I just noticed I wear a lot of dark colors/shades. I should brighten up my wardrobe more.

There were many people in the green room right now. It was just a bunch of friends and family coming to see us play. I've also noticed that Andrew, Nonno, Dad, and Michael are wearing shirts that say "Bella Romano #1 Fan Club". I gotta say, it's pretty adorable seeing them wear that.

As it got closer, our friends and family left the green room to head to the area of seats that were reserved for them. The band and I did our pre-concert ritual and one by one headed on stage. I started singing Endgame and the fans were singing the lyrics back to us. The energy was at an all time high during the first song.

"Alright this music video got some controversy, let's go!" I said while the track for Dress started playing.

As I performed Dress, a whole different me came out. I think it was because Andrew was watching me in the crowd and we did the music video for it. I was just feeling sensual and confident while singing it. I made eye contact with Andrew and pointed at him while I sang.

"Only bought this dress so you could take it off." I winked and smirked at Andrew while I sang that lyric.

I might've given him flashbacks to the night of the album release party. I could also see Emma laughing to herself while looking at Andrew's reaction. I took off my jacket and dropped it off on the floor as I sang the last note. I quickly put my jacket on the drum riser and started singing King Of My Heart.

Throughout the concert, it was just nothing but positive reactions. Everyone was singing their hearts through every song and people in the pit were jumping along to the songs. The band and I were also having an amazing time performing. I also caught some glimpses of Emma and Andrew singing their heart out. It's pretty adorable to see them and everyone else enjoying the concert.

"Okay before we can get to the next song, it's a pretty special day for some people but especially this one person." I said while walking on stage. "It's Mr. Andrew Garfield's birthday!"

Everyone in the crowd cheered and attention was brought onto him.

"Let's sing him Happy Birthday." Leighton started off the count and we started singing to him.

"Happy birthday babe!" I told him. 

"Love you." I read his mouth and blew him a kiss.

After that we continued the concert. When it was over, we threw our picks and drumsticks into the crowd and headed off stage. Dylan congratulated us and handed up towels to wipe the sweat off.

"Oh that was great!" Everyone cheered as we headed into the green room.

"You guys were great!" Our parents came up to us and hugged us.

We soon got hugs from our friends and everyone took pictures with us. We also sang Happy Birthday to Andrew again but we got him a mini cake for him. After spending an hour and a half at the venue, everyone headed back home. Andrew, Kara, and I headed back to my house and at this point Kara was dead asleep. I tucked Kara into bed before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Here's your gift." I handed him two wrapped presents as I got in bed. "They go together so."

"Aw, thank you." He gave me a kiss before opening up the presents.

"Yeah, I remembered you saying that you want to get into writing. That's why I got you that." I explained the leather journal with his initials and stationary kit.

"Oh I love it." He kissed me again. "Thank you really."

"It's no problem." I smiled and cuddled into him while he put my gift away.

"We should go on a trip together." Andrew suggested.

"And when are we going on that trip?" I raised my eyebrow. "I have documentary stuff to do."

"I'll check our schedules and see if there's a time we can go on a trip." He explained.

"That sounds really good." I agreed on his idea.

He hummed and nodded in response and we headed to bed.