Chapter 20: Enjoy The Simple Things

Start from the beginning

Libra: Well, yeah, Mama put some of her stuff in me too. That's why I look a lot like her. At least, that's what he said.

Bell: You do?

Libra: I can't show it now. You aren't a high enough level for me to change into human form, but at least I can talk with everyone.

While they were busy, the others in the room were processing the truth that Bell and Astraea had a child. Astraea felt a chill when Alfia looked at her with death in her eyes.

Alfia: So, you just couldn't help yourself. You couldn't have waited for my boy to grow up before making your move? *Furious*

Astraea: T-This is a misunderstanding! I n-never knew about this! *Turning to Hera* P-Please help me!

Hera: After everything that's happened, how could you betray us like this? *Tearing up* Bell is only 9! He's too young to be a father!

Ardi: A-Actually, it is a misunderstanding.

They turned to the blur haired girl who jumped at the attention turned to her.

Hera: What?

Ardi: Fels said that while Libra is technically a combination of the two of them, they don't have that kind of relationship.

Hera: So you have the nerve to have a child with my boy and not take responsibility?!

Astraea: AAAH!!! *scared*

Ardi: Wait!! Please, Libra is just a special weapon! She is supposed to grow along side Bell, but none of us could have known she could turn out like this!

Alfia: Still, that makes her and Bell the parents.

Zald: *Clapping* Alright, let's all take a moment to breathe here. There's no need to be this angry especially when this was just an unexpected event.

Hera: But Zald-

Zald: Hera, even with the facts in play, punishing Goddess Astraea will solve nothing and it was never her fault to begin with. This was meant to be a weapon and a gift for Bell. She obviously had no intention for this to happen.

Astraea: *Nodding fiercely*

Zald: As such, let us just drop the entire thing and move on. She is still our ally and our friend.

Hera looked to the scared and slightly blushing Astraea and sighed.

Hera: I guess you're right, but what of Libra?

Zald: We will just have them take responsibility when Bell gets older. By then, he will be mature enough to handle a child.

Alfia: *Sigh* I suppose that is all we can really do.

Zeus: Now hang on, we can't just leave it at that. After all, they can't just be parents to the little girl.

Hera: Why don't I like where this is going?

Zeus: *Smiling proudly* Obviously, the two will have to marry to settle it.

Astraea: *Red faced* Huh?!

Ryuu, Alfia and Hera: THEY WHAT?!

Hera: *Beating him up* Over my dead body!

Zeus: Ugh... but it will be better for them once they start to actually make children.

Ryuu: SILENCE!!!

The beating continued while Bell was oblivious to the context of it. Of course, some had mixed feelings about the whole ordeal. After much planning and yelling, they were able to come up a compromise. The two would be the parent figures for Libra, but there would be no marriage, much to Zeus' sadness. Ryuu was mortified for the rest of the day and the rest of the girls could hardly believe it when they heard the story. Astraea was embarrassed enough already, but the future teasing from the others would make it even harder for her in the future. As they left to do their own business, Astraea was stopped by Alfia one last time.