ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 09

Start from the beginning

Shivay sat on the couch in her cabin and opened his phone. He thought to post their pic of yesterday. He wanted the world to know about his girl but he thought to not to show her pic.

My Girl

My Girl...💕

He heard the door opening sound and saw anika coming out from her room in her morning clothes. He got up and caged her in his arms and planted a kiss on her forehead.

She hugged him back with a smile.

Shi: I missed u.

Ani: I missed u too. Can we leave now.

Shi: Oh yea.

Both went down to his car and sat. Shivay drove the car towards malbar hills area in mumbai confusing her.

Ani: Shiv why are we going towards malbar hills. I think it's the most costliest area in mumbai.

Shi: Jaan you will get to know. Wait for some time.

Ani: Okay as you say. Tell me what you did today.

Shi: Nothing much. You know today I got a call that I have to go to South Africa for series.

Ani: I will miss u so much.

Shi: I will also miss u. If you want you can come with me.

Ani: Shiv I have appointments here. How can I come with u.

Shi: That is also a issue now.

Ani: Don't worry I can come for one match. But I will try no promises.

Shi: Okay baby. See we reached.

Ani: Wow whose house is this.

Shi: This house is ours.

Ani: Ours means you and me.

Shi: Yes you and me.

Both got down from the car and he told watch man to park the car in garage. He took a excited anika towards the main door and opened the digital lock system.

She noticed him typing shivika their couple name as password. He took her inside the house. Anika was looking at the interior like a child. Truth to be told she loved this house so much that she just wanted to live here.

Shivay have built this house for him and his future wife. But when anika came into his life he renovated the house as per her taste and brought her here.

Ani: Shiv this house is so beautiful and super classy. I just loved it.

Shi: I hope you liked it jaan. You know one thing. After our marriage we are going to live here.

Ani: Really. I love you so much shivay.

Shi: I love you too my jaan. Come I will show you the whole house.

He showed her whole house which more beautiful than she thought. Later at last they stopped in the kitchen to eat something.

Shi: Well what do you want to eat.

Ani: Anything you know I am so hungry.

Shi: Okay. We will make some pasta.

Ani: Hmm..I will help you.

She helped him to cut the vegetables till then he boiled the pasta and made the sauce ready. Then he made the pasta ready and served in a plate for them.

Both went in the garden and sat on the couch there seeing the beautiful evening. She fed him first then she sat. Like this both ate the pasta talking joking and teasing each other.

Later at night shivay dropped her home after having a sweet and romantic dinner. He went to his home and slept peacefully imagining their future.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️