Ropo's Past

"Ropo Steven Smith watch your tone!" Said Scuba Steve as he went to stand next to Little Kelly.

"Nobody has the right to say my middle name!" Shouted Ropo as he jumped off the counter only to be caught by Sharky who placed him on the kitchen counter, which was a lot higher and made sure Ropo wouldn't jump down.

"Oh yeah and why is that?" Asked Scuba Steve as he crossed his arms on his chest and glared at Ropo.

"Cause that was my Dad's name! My Dad is dead thanks to some stupid scientis that took him away from me when I was six year old!" Shouted Ropo

After Ropo said that, it left everyone in shock and confusion until Little Lizard asked what Ropo was talking about.

"I've tried to kill myself because I want to be with my dad. I've stabbed myself hence a lot of the scars, some of them are from my abusive Mother who started hitting me after we got the letter that Dad was dead. I have hanged myself but that didn't work, all that's left is a rope scar around my neck, I've poisoned myself with acid and bleach and when none of that worked out, I have jumped off of buildings and I was caught every time. The first Time I was caught by Iron-Man, Then I got caught by Captain America, Next, I got caught by Jack and Raven and most recently by Raven, Doughnut and Sharky. Finally I realized that the only way I could end up dead is to starve myself, not drink anything and not have any sugar as I really just miss my Dad. My Dad meant the world to me and my world got crushed 7 years ago and the thing that annoys me the most is that the scientists that killed my Dad are back and doing it again to other people." Said Ropo as he started crying from re-stating his past and saying it to the others who had no clue what happened in his past.

"Ropo, I'm so sorry we didn't know that. Stated Little Lizard as he tried to hide the fact he was on the verge of tears by rubbing his eyes and looking away from everyone.

"Come on Ropo, Jack and Leo, let's go up to Ropo's room and let the adults talk, as we are just teens who get confused way to easily and understand nothing they say. Also as we are teens we probably will receive the 'teen talk' as everyone says it." Said Raven looking very confused and happy about what he just said as Leo, Jack and himself stood up and Leo picked up Ropo before going up the stairs to Ropo's room and leaving the adults laughing and looking very confused.