Chapter 9

(Mattholomule pov)

Gus's illusions keep acting all romantic with me and with each comment I I kept on getting more more red and was about to lose it until I heard the door ring.  Because steve wasn't home and is Always out, I was curious about who it was, after a tough battle with the illusions that wouldn't let me leave, I want downstairs open the door and there was gus. "Hey mattholomule, I was wondering if I could hang out here for a while since my dad isn't home and he's not gonna be at home for a few days probably two. " "you can hangout here for awhile, and if you want, you could spend the night here and leave in the afternoon tomorrow. " "perfect! "
Me and his walk upstairs and right when I open the door, all 3 of his illusions jumped on me, I'm sorry, I thought is normal since they kept attacking me bye realize they were the same size as the original...
"GET OFF OF ME!!!! "
Gus tried to make them disappear with spell, but it was no use, and that was on when I realized that there are now physical, like an actual person.
"GUS, PULL THEM OF ME PLEASE!! "
Then that was when he realized that there are no physical, like an actual person as well, and then tied them up with some magical rope or whatever, and then place them on the floor.
" how in the world did they end up like this, they're basically clones! "
"Don't look at me gus, there were small illusions before I left the room to open the door for you. " and while me and gus were ask yourselves what the hell happened, we should have realized that they had cut the rope and I have attacked me once again. We both thought that they would have attacked, and I'll probably be dead, since, you know, there are actual people now, I think, they were acting the same as before all romantic and adorable all that, but 5 times as more.  And when I finally convince them to get off me and sit on my bed I look at gus and he was basically tomato. " ok, why in the world do you keep attacking him!! " gus screamed. " we just loved him, you know that besides we'll make a copy, what the mind imagines, since, you know, we're basically, how should I say this. We're basically you, but if we had enough confidence to do something about our love life, and so we are the better version of you, because you don't do crap about your crush on MATTY!! "

( well, I have no idea what to do for this chapter, I am actually happy that I'm starting to do these again and it looks like Gus has a problem cause his illusions, who are now basically as clones revealed his love for mattholomule rights in front of him, ok, now please, I beg in the comments what I'm gonna do for the next chapter because I know I have no idea )

Words : 515