Chapter 5

(Mattholomule pov)

We sit at the table and while I was eating my cheese pizza, Gus was looking at me and to me, it looked like he was just staring off into the distance.   That was when he snapped out of it and start eating, I thought he was just thinking about something at the time, but then when he said, sorry about him looking at me, I told him that I didn't even know he was.  But I forgave him anyways, even though it wasn't really a big deal, and then when we went back into his room, it was almost midnight and I asked him if I could go in his bathroom to change in my pajamas.

(Gus pov)

I wait for him to stop changing in the bathroom, and then a few minutes later I completely forget that he's in there.  So when I go in there, I see him shirtless and he screams at me "GET THE FU*K OUT AGUSTES !!!! ".  I immediately leave. and I feel way too embarrassed that I came in there knowing that he was still in there.  When he gets out, I immediately say sorry that I burst in there uninvited, knowing that he was still in there.  He forgives me and says that he would have forgave me anyways and tells me it's my turn to go change.  After I finished changing and when I get out, I immediately remember about how we decided that we would both share the bed.  So this was a bit awkward for me. I went in my bed with Mattholomule on the other side and we said good night to each other.  40 minutes later, I'm in my bed and Mattholomule is now asleep, and then I immediately feel him cuddling me in his sleep. I knew that he wouldn't do that while he was awake, so I thought he was asleep.  So I just hugged him back and immediately put myself to sleep thinking how adorable he is.

(337 words)