Chapter 2

"Do you wanna have a smoke sesh with me behind the school?" Eddie asked Steve.

Steve, not wanting to give up this chance with his crush, replied "Hell yeah!"

They walked behind the school during lunch time, no one was there that day.

Eddie pulled out his bong and lighter. He lit the bong causing the burning smoke to come out.

Eddie took a hit then handed it to Steve. Steve was nervous at first since he had never tried weed before.

"Don't be shy, it burns the back of your throat but that means its strong." Eddie says.

Getting encouragement from Eddie made Steve relax his muscles and he took a hit. He expected to start coughing right away but he didn't.

He felt relief. "Take a few of these suckers and you'll be on fucking mars." Eddie said.

They both took a few more hits and started feeling high. Eddie had the strong shit💪.

"Eddie you look so hot right now." Steve said, not processing what he had said. "You're hair is amazing along with ur eyes. I could fucking kiss you right now." Eddie replied.

"Then do it pussy." Steve said with a flustered expression. Eddie leaned with a hand on Steve's cheak. He closed the space between them and started to make out.

Eddie pulled apart and whispered. "Date me Steve Harrington." "Yes" Steve replied as they leaned back into the kiss.