Chapter 1 o(>ω<)o

SONGS U CAN PLAY WHILE READING:

Drunk-dazed by Enhypen

Leave the door open by Anderson .Paak, Bruno Mars, and Silk Sonic

About damn time by Lizzo

BOOMBAYAH by blackpink

Permission to dance by BTS

Good boy gone bad by TXT

That's what I want by Lil Nas X

Sunoo linked his lips with Heeseung. Smack sounds could be heard loudly in the empty, dark bedroom. Sunoo let out a moan, which allowed Heeseung to slip his tongue in. Faces both hot and flushed, they craved for more pleasure. Their tongues danced along to the rhythm of the muffled music from outside closed doors.

Jay shuffled his feet to the bedroom where Sunoo and Heeseung were, mistaking it for the bathroom to puke. He groaned from drinking at least 2 bottles of alcohol. He bammed his forehead with his fists to keep himself a bit sober. He unlocked the door, only to met with a horrible sight he wished he had not seen in the first place.

'OH MY GOD I'MSOSORRYBYE-"

He banged the door shut,covering his eyes. He was now fully sober from seeing his two close friends make out session. He released a sigh of relief he did not knew he was holding in.

Now..this was bad. He knew why. Niki has have a crush on Sunoo for about 1.5 years till now. He was in a dilemma to tell Niki what he saw or keep his mouth shut. Jay had invited his six close friends to a party since it was nearing the end of the school term. He had bought 20 bottles for all of them to get drunk.

Upon reaching the living room, he can see the chaotic scene unfold before his eyes. Jake was literally rolling on the floor, spewing out physics formulas, while Jungwon was gulping a bottle. Last but not least, Niki and Sunghoon were at the dance floor, twerking to who know what music was playing. He knew it was going to be a long night and went out of the house to get some fresh air.

He then started daydreaming to what he has seen earlier. Jay has been in love with Heeseung for 1 year. Keeping his feelings inside for so long, his heart aches a lot, he barely managed to survive.

"shit." he murmered, tears threaten to fall down. But what could he do? It is not like he could ask Heeseung about it. He might think he had a crush on sunoo.

'AAGH EVERYTHING'S TOO COMPLEX!! WHAT IS WITH THIS COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP CHART??!!???!!'

He thought to himself. Calmly.

He slapped himself and took a deep breath before heading back inside.

Unfortunately, he was met again, with yet another ugly sight. Jungwon has puked on the sofa. Jay felt he was going to lose his cool anytime. He yanked the bottle away from Jungwon who started whining. He then slapped Jungwon to wake him up. Jungwon shriek out in pain which quickly woke the others up from their slumber.

The party was over. Niki and Sunghoon stopped dancing and took their stuffs before rushing out. They knew what will happened if they continued to stay there.

Jungwon was still crying like a little bitch when Jay was cleaning up the area. Sunoo and Heeseung then walked out to realise Jay was in a bad mood. They stumbled over their feet, muttering goodbyes before running out of the house.

The next morning~~~

Sunoo woke up, smelling grum that came from the underside of his hoodie. He realised he knocked out the moment he came home. To be fair, it was about 4a.m. at the time. He rubbed his eyes sleepily before washing up. He then changed into a dark blue sweater with a white collar shirt inside. He then topped the shirt off with a formal black pants.

He then went to the train station to meet Jay

He then went to the train station to meet Jay. They had promised each other to meet up today to have a fun time. Jay was already there, standing like a status at the platform. He was in his 'rich boy' outfit.

Sunoo chuckled before going up to him

Sunoo chuckled before going up to him. They bro-hugged each other before boarding the train. Jay already has the day planned out in such a way he was able to say what was on his mind. He sure has a lot of things to say to Sunoo....

{To be continued}

Edit: chapter 1 is out! Enjoy!