Relax (she/they)

Karl's pov
I've noticed y/n has been really stressed with school and their mental health so after her exams I told the school she came down with a cold and could come in until Wednesday or longer.

Y/n pov
I walked in the house super tired I just wanted to sleep forever and never have school again I walked upstairs karl came out the room "hey you look really tired can I help you relax😘" he said "I dunno I'm tired " "okay do you wanna take a bath I'll get everything ready and I'll take care of you and guess what you have a extended weekend so you can have a mental break" he said smiling . God I am so lucky to have him I don't know any one esle who would do this for their partner he made me believe in love again. I nod he leads me to the bath room and puts calming salts in the warm water  along with bubbles he steps out so I can get undressed got I love him even after 7 plus years of dating he still respects me enough to leave I get in and sit " you can come back in" I say in a small voice already feeling relaxed he some in rolls up his sleeves and squirts some water onto his hand he then rubs it into my scalp I relax my shoulder and lean into his touch I needed this he then takes a cup and pours the water on my hair making sure to not get my face then he puts conditioner in after a minute he brushes it out with his fingers it doesn't hurt at all it's really nice he then repeats with the cup I wash my body then I get out and he leaves to get my clothes ready I do my skin care "KARL" he comes in "wanna do a face mask ??" "He laughs and nods I put some on him as well was my self after 10 minutes we wash it off and get dressed into his sweater and shorts. We put on Netflix and relax "thanks for this and everything esle I couldn't ask for someone better" "no problem only for you princess " I smile and fall asleep in my soulmates arms.