Eunwoo while closing hiseyes :Oh thank God she stayed! I couldn't even sleep last night because of this.

Next day In-Yeop went to work. After he went.....

The workers : We have a new CEO! It's the daughter of our company owner. We heard she is very beautiful, ethereal and gorgeous looking but she's very rude, or at least we heard. She's joining from today.

In-Yeop was worried after he heard about her because In-Yeop  was a new worker so he wasn't sure how it was gonna go.

After some time they all heard sounds of high heels and turned to the door. Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw her. The CEO introduced herself. When she was introducing herself everyone was open mouthed but when she saw In-Yeop she froze. She told her manager to bring him to her cabin. In-Yeop entered in fear. He entered bit was shocked to see her give a sweet smile at him.

CEO:Please take a seat.

In-Yeop sat.

CEO :By any chance if you don't mind are you HwangIn-Yeop? Are you from Daegu high school?

In-Yeop eith shocked face:Yes I'm Hwang In-Yeop from Daegu high school but ma'am how do you know me?

CEO : We went to the same high school but you were my senior.

CEO in mind:Can't believe I'm meeting my crush again.

In-Yeop :Sorry ma'am I can't exactly remember you.

CEO:Ah it's ok Yeop.By the way I am Rose'

In-Yeop in mind : Yeop? Nobody has ever called me that

Rose' : Just sit here for a bit I'm coming.

Rose' went to her manager and found out details about In-Yeop's work position.

Rose' : Manager have you appointed a personal assistant yet?

Manager : No ma'am but many people have applied for it and we're going to choose from them.

Rose' : No need to. I already chose my own personal assistant.

Manager:Who is it?

Rose' : You know the handsome man over there called Hwang In-Yeop will be my personal assistant. Appoint him for me.

Rose' went back to her cabin.

Rose' : Hey Yeop from now you are my personal assistant. I'm raising your salary. Do you have any problems?

In-Yeop was surprised at the offer but he accepted.

Rose' : Yeop give me your phone.

In-Yeop gave his phone and she saved her number.

Rose' : From now on whenever I call you, you must accept. Whenever I text you must reply immediately no matter what I text you.

In-Yeop nodded as a yes.