Her new job

Joseline's POV.
★★★★★★★★

I finally got out of college but I still live with my parents I'm gonna move out soon but right now I'm helping my mom out she's moving to another state I was packing up some stuff but then I saw the picture of me and my friends I picked it up and took a look at it...me.Mike, Vincent, and Troy..hm I wonder what happened to them I mean I still talk to Troy but I never knew what happened to Vincent and Mike after high school.

"Joseline, are you alright?" My mom put her hand on my shoulder which kind of scared me a bit "Oh! yeah, mom is fine I just miss my other two friends," I explained she looked down at the photo and look back up at me "oh angry Caillou and the thick wine aunt?"

I chuckled and put the photo in the box "Mom leave them alone they're my friends," I laughed it off and then got up and look around the house one last time but then saw my mom on the phone with some man after she hung up I went up to her and ask her who that is.

"Hey, mom who's that?" I asked while sitting next to her she turned to me with a smile "Oh that was Mr. Emily he's the man who opened Freddy fazbears pizzeria with his partner William Afton I heard they're hiring you could work there I'm great friends with Mr. Emily,"
My mom explained I heard of that place I used to go there as a kid all the time that's where I met mike, Vincent, and troy but anyways maybe I should work there what could go wrong?

Timeskip

I entered the pizzeria and there was full of children running around, having fun while eating pizza just like my childhood I stumbled across a man with stitches on his head and then I immediately knew who it was "MIKE!" I yelled Mike turn to me and gave me a weak smile so I ran up and hug him.

"Joseline! It's been a minute girl!" He said I smiled back at him and noticed he's standing here with other people who I'm guessing are nightguards.

"Woah Mike is this your girlfriend or something?" The boy with the freckles teased while Mike gave him a death stare "fritz no you dumbass this is my childhood friend Joseline," Mike introduced me a man with a phone for a head came up to me.

"Well it's nice to meet you Joseline, I'm Phoneguy but you can call me Scott," he introduced himself and reach his hand in for a handshake I reached in for the handshake and smiled at him but I wonder where Vincent is.

"Hey Mike does Vincent work here?" I asked Mike nodded his head "Yeah the whore is in that golden bunny suit over there," Mike pointed out I look over to that direction to see Vincent inside on the suit "But I thought you guys only where springlock suits?" I said, Mike was scratching his neck like he doesn't know how to explain it "Well, there was almost a incident in one of those suits the springlocks almost went off and shit if I was in there I would've died already," I was shocked but my question is why the hell would they make a suit like that?

That shit is too dangerous to put on like nobody is safe in these streets man-

"Ugh these kids get off my fucking nerves," Vincent put the mask off and looked at me "Oh Joseline I haven't seen you in a HOT minute girl where have you been?" Vincent asked I smiled and hugged him he still thick as always he's like a pillow "I've been planning to move out from my parents house I see you're still-"

"A whore yup and I'm proud of it," he said while sitting down "The fact that you said it out loud in a kids place is for shame to you Vince," Scott said but Vincent didn't care at all like always.

"Joseline you need to tell Vincent that it's not good to be a hoe," Mike face Palmed while Vincent was laughing his ass off "Mike look at Vincent and tell me there's a God-" I said while both of us look at Vincent pretending to do a blow job with a banana.

"Pfft anyways I heard that this place is hiring and I am looking for a job sooo.." I explained Vincent and Mike looked at each other and smiled "Let's take you to boss then I'm sure you'll get the job Jose" Mike said while walking to the back and Vincent told me to follow them so I did.

And I saw him!

William Afton himself but there's something off about him but I brushed it off "Hello Mr. Afton I am Joseline Brooks my friends told me you're hiring?" I asked politely trying to make a good first impression even though this guys kinda weird..

"Yes, we are you must be interested to start working here and I wrong?" He said I've never heard this man speak so... he's British-

But anyways I nodded he took one last look at me "Alrighty, but since we have to be careful of who we hire we need to do a background check," he explained he sat down on his desk and I sat on a chair.

Mike's POV.

If this motherfucka won't shut up I'm about to fight somebody at work "Can you shut up!?" I yelled and he flicked me off...bitch.

A few minutes later Joseline came out of the office looking like she won the lottery "I GOT THE JOB!" she said oh shit I feel bad for her she's gonna be real "HAPPY" for this job because clearly I'm not having a good time I'm literally working with a whore, a phone, fat Albert and lemon addiction.

[TIMESKIP]

Nobody's POV.

It's the first night of Joseline working at Freddy Fazbear's pizza she has the nightshift with Mike she was excited but Mike was not at all I mean who would be happy working at a place with killer animatronics?

"Okay, we have to work until six am but you need to listen to me carefully okay Jose?" Mike said while looking through the cameras.

Joseline nodded her head "Okay, the animatronics are not what you think okay," he said Jose kept looking at Mike trying to process what the hell he's saying "What do you mean?" She got up the from the chair to stretch.

"I'm saying when it's night time the animatronics move on their own," Mike said, Joseline quickly turn her head twords Mike.

Joseline wasn't paying attention until Bonnie was at the left side of the door ready to attack but Mike quickly got up and press the button to close the door after that all they hear was banging on the door.

"You see what I mean? every night these crackhead robots moves but it's not my first time it's yours," Mike explain to her yeah we can all agree that Jose could've pick a different job Jose looked at the cameras to see chica missing.

"Mike Bonnie is gone you can open the door," Joseline said she understood the assignment but she regrets having this job now Mike opened the door and at this point Mike is just guarding the doors (that's why they're called nightguards-) a few hours past

"Okay I'm getting the hang of this this is easy but I think there's a problem," Joseline asked while tilting her head Mike looked at the tablet.

"Shit...SHIT SHIT 1%" as soon Mike said that the lights went out and hearing footsteps "I forgot about the power," Mike said all can Joseline do is to worry they both hear music "You weren't lying...?" Joseline stood up shakily holding onto Mike's arm.

"Why the fuck would I lie?"

Then music started playing all they could see is eyes glowing in the dark on the right side of the door Mike was thinking about running out of there with Joseline, but what if the other robot crackheads blocking the door in the dark?

The music stopped and there was a long pause... Joseline though that was it but Mike pulled her back while Freddy was going to attack her Joseline accidentally hit her head against the wall too hard and blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy fucking shit 1426 words- 👩🏾‍🦱