𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

Start from the beginning

"Now, I want to make my daughter forever a child..."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Sukuna was sitting outside the hut, sipping on some sake Uraume fetched for him. Everything was calm and quiet like usual... He wasn't in the mood to go for a killing spree today and just wanted to relax.

"I know you're watching me, come out."

Sukuna suddenly spoke up without looking as he heard a small yelp coming from the bushes. A small figure walked out and ran to Sukuna, "Aw... You always catch me, otou-san!" You whined, throwing yourself on his lap. Sukuna chuckled and shook his head, "You will learn how soon, princess." You pouted and crossed your arms.

"I want to know now so I can be strong like you."

"Hm? Why do you want to become strong?"

You thought for a moment, "I want to be strong so I can protect otou-san and Uraume san!" You exclaimed with excitement, taking Sukuna off guard. Your father quickly composed himself and pulled you in for a hug, "You don't need to protect us... You can leave this job to us." He said, slightly tightening his hug around you.

"I'm glad I got you back my dear child. You won't leave me alone, right?"

You couldn't see his face because you were hugging him, but you smiled nevertheless and nodded, "Yup! I'm not leaving you, otou-san! We are a family!" You said with happiness.

Unbeknown to you that Sukuna was smirking evilly. Everything he had went just like how he wanted. You were now no remain young for all of your life, like this your mind will be always pure and innocent and you will depend on him more and more because you're a helpless little child. If it wasn't for his rage driving him crazy, he couldn't gain that much of curse energy to force his way out of Yuji's body. He finally had you back... His dear child.

Night time arrived and you were sleeping with Sukuna on the ground with bunch of blankets and pillows around you... Sukuna had destroyed your bed because of his big body. You were sleeping peacefully, enjoying your dreamless sleep. But then...

Y/N...

You heard someone calling your name which woke you up. You sat up and looked around to see who was calling you, but there was no one.

I'm here, Y/N... Follow my voice...

You found yourself standing up and leaving the room, "Wh-Who is calling me?" You thought with slight fear. You found yourself walking to the one of the rooms and opened the door. The room had its windows were barricaded for some reason and had nothing in it... aside from a cube that was weirdly put in the middle of the room.

Come closer, little Y/N... I won't harm you...

You did as you were told and approached the box with weird blue eyes out of curiosity, you could see cracks beneath it. You tilted your head and poked the cube with your finger, "What is this? Was it calling me?" You mumbled, picking it up with ease. Even though the Prison Realm was known to be a very heavy cursed tool, you managed to pick it up.

"Um... Who are you? How do you know my name?"

You don't remember me?... We used to be friends...

You were about to speak up when Uraume walked into the room, "Please put it down, Y/N sama. It's a very dangerous tool." She said and you placed the seal down.

"Come on now, let's get you back to sleep."

You just nodded and left the room first. Uraume followed after you, but not before giving the Prison Realm one last glare. You both weren't aware of the teacher inside the realm looking at you with a smirk on his face. If Gojo can't be with you, he will ruin what Sukuna had build.

Just wait, little Y/N. We will be together soon enough and I will be the only guardian you will ever need.

T H E    E N D

___________________________

Author Note:-
Hello!!
Thank you for reading the final chapter of this book. I really enjoyed writing it to its end. Thank you all for voting, commenting, and supporting this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks to those who sent me artwork for this story.

Credits goes to Akane_Tatsuki

Until we meet again in another new book!

Be safe and amazing.
-RC~😋