𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝚈/𝙽

"Otou-san!"

Little you ran to the room your father was sitting in like usual while holding a little injured bird in your delicate hands. You were playing outside in the garden of the shrine you and father lived in and found the injured creature on the ground near the tree. Sukuna made it clear to never leave the shrine under any circumstances, but you can play in the small garden as long as Uraume with you. You didn't understand why, but you couldn't disobey his orders although you feel lonely sometimes and want to play with kids in your age. You asked him about why not leaving your home and he told you the world was dangerous and you could get hurt or maybe worst. However, you weren't convinced at all. You were curious like any child, you wanted to see the outside world. Nevertheless, you will get punished if you were disobedient child and leave the shrine without his permission.

You ran through the empty hallways until you reached to the familiar shoji door. You slid the door open and walked to your father who just lifted his head up when he saw your worried expression, "What's the matter, Y/N?" He calmly asked while trying to not get worried himself. You panted slightly and extended your hands toward him, "Please help it, otou-san!" You begged as you looked up at him with wide and pleading eyes. Sukuna looked down at your hands and saw the little bird barely breathing.

Sukuna's red eyes trailed back to your face, "Where did you find that?" He said as one of his four arms pointed at the bird. "I f-found it in the g-garden n-near the tree." You stuttered while looking at the delicate animal laying helplessly on your hands. Sukuna hummed as he studied your features. You were as if you were about to cry, he knew you felt sorry and worried about this little creature. However, you were half curse and you should never worry about such creatures that will eventually die. You were pretty much gentle and soft toward those mortals. You were suppose to enjoy their pain and kill them, you're the princess of curses and soon to be queen and he should never help in making you more softie than you're right now.

But...

The look you gave him made those thoughts disappear.

He felt like he was your only hope. You were depending on him which was what he wanted the most, those feelings of protectiveness was so overwhelming that he didn't want you to age up and leave him. Thus, he was planning on cursing you to remain a child when you become seven. Like this, you will always be the obedient little princess who relies on him.

"Otou-san?" Your little voice made Sukuna snap out of his thoughts, the same pleading look was on your face. Sukuna sighed and raised his hand above the bird, using his abilities to heal it. Eventually, the wound healed and the bird was brought back to life. You smiled brightly in happiness, "The bird is fine!" You said, raising it up as you jumped up and down in glee, "Arigatō otou-san!" You beamed at him, giving him a small kiss on his cheek as a gesture of gratitude. He just hummed and stood up, holding his hand toward you, "Let's go out and let it fly away." Sukuna said as you nodded repeatedly and held his hand.

M I N I   T I M E   S K I P:-
You both finally reached to the garden, you stood outside while your father on the engawa, watching you letting the bird fly.

"Sayōnara! Be careful!" You yelled as you waved your hands at the flying bird. You were hoping to keep it, but since your father said to let it go then you should obey. You watched it disappear from your sight then went to play around with your temari ball.

"Uraume." Sukuna called and the said woman appeared out of nowhere, "Yes, Sukuna sama?" She monotonously said, bowing down in respect to her master. "I'm going to attend to some 'business', watch over Y/N." He ordered, standing up to leave the shrine. Uraume nodded as Sukuna left unnoticed by you, he knew you would be sad and cry if you saw him leave. Uraume made her way toward you to see you sitting near some flowers. She leaned forward as she looked a bit puzzled, "Y/N sama, what are you doing?" You yelped when you heard her voice.

You turned around and pouted, "You scared me, Uraume san!" You said while puffing your cheeks. Uraume bowed her head, "I'm sorry for scaring you, Y/N sama." You shook your head and stood up while putting your hands behind your back, "Don't be, and just call me Y/N." You said, flashing her an innocent smile. Uraume smiled ever so slightly and nodded.

"Can please kneel down, Uraume san?"

The white haired woman didn't say anything and just did as you wanted. When she did that, you stood on you toes and placed a flower crown you made on her head. You stepped back and giggled, "Uraume san is so beautiful." You said with a cute little blush on your cheeks. Reaching her hand up, Uraume felt the flower crown on her head and smiled at you, "Thank you Y/N sama, this means a lot to me, but may I ask why did you make me this crown?" You thought for a moment before opening your mouth, "You always take care of me and make me food, so I thought of making something special for you." You stated while looking down shyly.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

The rest of the day passed by with you playing around or Uraume teaching you how to read and write. You were sad when you knew that Sukuna left without saying goodbye to you, but you let it go since you aren't allowed to ask him about his trips. Night came and you were struggling to stay awake to greet your father, but you could no longer be able to resist the sweet embrace of sleep. You eventually fell asleep before Sukuna returned home.

S U K U N A ' S   P O V :-
After I returned to the shrine, I saw Uraume and asked her about Y/N. She said that my daughter was trying desperately to stay awake to greet me, but failed miserably. I went to her room and saw my precious little child asleep, I didn't want to wake her up for it was pretty late. I went to my room and sat there with my legs crossed.

Those damn sorcerers took longer than expected to get rid of, they don't know about Y/N yet which was good. Keeping her in the shrine was the best thing for her, I don't want her to leave me for some pathetic humans plus the sorcerers can use her against me as well. I'm ready to do anything to keep her safely here and prevent her from leaving even if it'll make me punish her.

She is MY CHILD and no one is allowed to touch her.

Time passed and I was still awake, everything around me was quiet until I heard a scream coming from Y/N's room. My fatherly instinct kicked in and I stood up and dashed toward her room. I opened the door to see Y/N curled in corner while crying with her closed tightly as a curse made its way toward her. It was a weak curse so I simply waved my hand and kill it instantly. I made my way to Y/N and picked her up as she yelped in surprise, one of my lower arms holding her lower part while my other two upper arms were on her head and stroking her back.

"Shh, I'm here now." I said, trying to sooth her.

"Otou-san!"

She continued to cry as I called Uraume to clean the mess. I took Y/N to my room as she was clinging into my kimono. I was a bit pissed that such a weak curse got into the shrine without my acknowledgement and dared to harm my daughter. I sat down and held Y/N close to me, still crying. I'm not going to lie, but I enjoyed how clingy she is to me. I want her to be always like this, I want all of her attention to be on me. I was whispering sweet nothings to her until she fell asleep again. I went to put her in my futon that I don't use, but she was still holding into me. Thus, I decided to lay down with her, wrapping two of my arms around her small body.

I'm going to protect her now no matter what, "Sleep well, my little princess."