𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 」• • •

Three weeks...

Three weeks of you ignoring him because of that stupid low grade curse, it was like you were replacing him with this lowlife thing. Sukuna was beyond furious because of your sudden chang of behavior. You used to adore and respect him, but now you were mostly with that rabbit.

Uraume tried to hint to you about your father's irritated mood, but you were a oblivious to this fact and you didn't understand what she was implying.

One time you were outside, playing with Haku. You were laughing and giggling like nothing was bothering you. Uraume smiled faintly, knowing that you were happy because of this friendly curse. However, she was aware that Sukuna won't allow the curse to remain with you for much longer.

Her smile was replaced with her famous poker face and went to you, "Y/N sama." She called and you stopped playing, giving all of your attention to her, "Oh hi, Uraume san!" You flashed a smiled to her.

"Your lunch is ready."

You nodded and looked at your friend, "Okay, let me get Ha-..."

"Y/N sama, please let Haku for now and have lunch with Sukuna sama."

You tilted your head in confusion for a moment then smiled, "It's alright, otou-san wouldn't mind having Haku chan with us." You stated, picking up Haku and running inside. Uraume only sighed and shook her head, "He will be very mad." She mumbled, walking inside.

That day, Sukuna was desperately trying not to kill Haku instantly in front you. Seeing you talking with it and feeding it was so much for him to handle. This thing was pulling you away from him, taking all of the time you spend with him.

"Let's play with my temari ball after lunch." You exclaimed in happiness. Sukuna beside you almost broke the tea cup in his hand, "That damned low curse..." He darkly thought, maintaining his anger.

He placed his hand on your head, "You're enjoying your time with this curse, huh?" Sukuna spoke up, giving you a fake smile. You nodded your head excitedly, beaming brightly at him, "Yeah, I'm really having a great time with Haku and I feel less lonely! Thank you for letting me keep it!" You exclaimed as you smiled with your eyes closed. Sukuna didn't know what to feel in this moment.

Glad that you were happy or angry because of that curse taking you away. He was tad confused, but...

He knew that his dominant feeling was anger and rage.

He covered his rage with a chuckle, "As long as you're happy, it doesn't matter to me." His words were enough to make you jump at him and hug him. You were blinded to the glare Sukuna gave to the curse which made it shiver in fear.

He has to keep up the act so he can dispose of Haku as fast as possible without you suspecting him.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You coughed as you tried to get warmth from the blanket.

Uraume placed a wet cloth on your forehead to cool you down and low your fever. You were breathing deeply and your face was pretty red. Haku was sitting beside you, feeling worried about you.

You both played out for hours and the weather was so cold outside that you ended up with a fever.

Sukuna was now so irritated. Because of that curse, you were sick in bed. It was time to dispose of it.

Uraume stood up and looked at Haku, "Come on, let's let Y/N sama rest." The curse just nodded and followed after Uraume. Once it stepped out of the room, a hand wrapped around Haku's little neck. Sukuna lifted it up and glared at it, "You were the reason for my daughter to get sick and taking her away from me, I can't tolerate your stay here any longer." Sukuna said, an evil smirk painted on his face, making Haku tremble and shake.

T I M E   S K I P:- (Because I feel sorry for Haku😭.)
Sukuna sat beside you, observing as you slept. Your face was still red and your breathing still deep as well. His hand unconsciously went to your head and petted it gently. He finally managed to dispose of Haku and it can no longer return. It was now you and him alone again.

Sukuna noticed how you frowned while slightly tossing and turning, "Otou-san..." You faintly called, eyes still shut tightly. Sukuna picked you up, wrapping the blanket around your small figure and cuddling you in his arms. You leaned into his chest, searching for more warmth, "Otou-san..." You called again, your hand holding his kimono.

"Shh, I'm right here my little princess. Otou-san will never let anyone take you away from him." He whispered, holding you closer while smirking.

You being sick was a good opportunity to wipe out Haku from the existence. He can just lie to you and tell you that Haku ran away and the sorcerers exorcised her when he tried to bring her back. Like this, you will hate the sorcerers more and won't suspect your father for killing tharmt curse.

"You're mine, Y/N. You will never leave me no matter what." He whispered, making his dark thoughts consume his mind.