"How do you know him? " I turned to Manik who looked at me with questioning eyes. 

"Nandini, I asked something… " He asked angrily, I winced in pain due to his grip on my waist. 

"Ayyappa, manik leave me… "

"Say.. " He whispered dangerously, leaning closer to me, which made me nervous. 

"Ohh.. I went to take his interview for my channel in his house.. "

"In house only you take interviews.. " He asked in anger, I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't have a choice, it was important that time.. He owned awards so I went to his house. During the interview his words were not correct and he was… " I hesitate to say anything. 

"He was… tell me nandini.. " He asked lift my face up holding my chin. I looked into his eyes which show angry, concern which was new. Monster can show concern too. 

"He try to touch me in wrong place so I slapped him and hit him where shin don't shine. " I said proudly to manik who was glaring at me.i pouted. 

"and left from there. He try to terminate me but my boss didn't do anything. " I said playing with his coat which suddenly become so beautiful. 

"I will kill that bastard. " He murmured, I snapped my head at him in shock. 

"Hello Mr. Angry wolf, you don't need to kill him. He won't touch me again. " I said proudly. 

"But how could he touch my wife. " He asked angrily

"I was not your wife that time manik. " I said with same intense when his face fallen immediately which made me regret a bit. His face become angey again and walked out from there immediately. 

"Did I said something wrong? " I asked myself then looked at the way he went. I about to follow him but his angry his worst al I stayed back like good girl. 

__________

"Manik.. What are you going here? Come inside. " Leena said to manik who stood outside smoking. She thought he will be happy bring nandini here and spending time but looking at him she worried. 

"Is nandini ok?? You left her alone in.. Manik, why did you leave her alone? What if… 

" Will you fucking shut up? She is not a small innocent kid who will be lost. She is grown up. " Manik yelled in anger turned taking puff in anger. 

Leena, composed herself, walked near him, "Manik… manik look at me.. "She turned him towards her. 

" What happened?? "

He looked at him like a lost soul and hugged her suddenly which shocked her but didn't say anything and just rubbed his back. 

"Shhh everything will be alright buddy. " Leena said patting his back. Manik nodded no. 

"I will lose again… I lose all again. Like all will leave me again Leena. " His words made her numb. After years he said this again. 

"Manik.. Hey.. " She cupped his face looking in so much pain, "you will not lose anyone manik. I won't let that happen. My manik will get everything again. I am there and I won't leave my friend, my buddy will never. " Leena said like a mother to her lost son who nodded and hugged her. 

"I love you, please don't leave me..i only have you….." Manik murmured in tears. 

Leena smiled in happiness after years the friend inside him came out. 

"I love you too manik… will never leave you. " Leena said, ruffling his hair. 

But both didn't see a soul was in tears seeing.