Boboiboy panicked, looking around there was not a person in sight not to mention it was nighttime. Boboiboy choked out a gasp at the feeling of overwhelming dizziness and nausea that suddenly hit him. Wether it be from his situation or his wounds, he wouldn't know. He had to figure out what to do with his side wound before anything else.

Racking his brain for all the medical information he picked up over the years. He remembered something that could work. Cauterisation. The burning of tissue to close a wound. Now, Boboiboy has quite a pain tolerance. If he didn't he would be dead. However, he was sure this would most definitely hurt. Taking into consideration how painful the wound itself was but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Boboiboy picked up his jacket once more and struggled to turn it inside out, using the side not stained with blood to clean up the blood surrounding the wound. After that was done he summoned a pen sized lighting stick. Holding his breathe as he positioned it at the bottom of his wound.

He had to focus or else he would make the wound even worse. Boboiboy in his original form has a slight electricity tolerance, at least more than a human should. When in Petir or Halilintar he, at least from prior experience, could not get electrocuted. If anything it gave him a power boost. Unfortunately, Boboiboy knew it was smarter to conserve his energy, leaving him with a high chance of the process being extremely painful.

Tears welled up his BoBoiBoy's eyes, the stress of it all creeping up on the 15 year old. Blinking away said tears, Boboiboy pressed the electricity stick onto the start of the wound. Clenching his teeth to avoid screaming, he drags the pen sized menace on the edges of the wound. The electricity heating up and burning the skin, successfully closing the wound.

Boboiboy was thanking his pain filled lifestyle, if it weren't for it he would probably be passed out from the pain or dead. He let out a sigh as he felt his wound fully closing up and took away the stick from his body. Letting it go as it disintegrated to nothing under his command.

Picking up his jacket once more, he cleaned up the now closed wound, every now and then summoning abit of water to help out. After he was done, he summoned up more water to wash his jacket and then called on a breeze to dry it off.

He would do the same for his shirt but he already felt drained and he thought that he should conserve what little energy he has. He just sat there, contemplating his options. He was feeling slightly better now that he wasn't actively bleeding out. If he squinted he could see some building in the distance but he doubted he would make it before collapsing.

Glancing at his watch, Boboiboy wanted to hit himself for forgetting the most obvious course of action. He tried to set out a mass call to all his contacts on his watch , TAPOPS, his friends, Ochobot and even some of TEMPURA-A members. His chest clenched painfully, this time not from his broken ribs, as none of his calls went through. He already checked and the fact he had nothing with him but the clothes and accessories on his body was troubling.

Boboiboy felt his breathing pick up at the notion of being left all alone in the middle of nowhere with no help and no energy or supplies. This was barely the first time this happened so why was he acting so unprofessional?! God, if he somehow survived this he would need to up his training regime. Clearly he was getting rusty at handling emergency situations. In his panic he didn't even notice a figure making their way in front of him.

"Kid?...Kid!" Boboiboy gasped as he snapped his head to the source of the voice.

Breathing deeply, Boboiboy tried his best to calm his heartbeat as he observed the man in front of him. The man was decked in all black with a long grey scarf covering half of his face.