Chapter 5

We were driven up to a cliff, where we found a park bench over looking the already set sun and trees to one side, buildings to the other. The Hollywood sign just propped up on the hill across from us and in the chilling night, we took out blankets with us to the hill. We sat still over the brusque air and said nothing until he pipped up.

"So your not drunk anymore?" He laughed.

"No, my hangover's gone" i giggled back. I crossed my legs looking over the view.

"So you remember this?"

"All this, yep." I said, reassuringly.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He smiled over at me, his blanket hugging his shoulders.

"No." I lied. "Well..." I stopped.

"What?" He seemed eager all of a sudden...

"Its nothing." I shrugged off the slightest memory of a soft kiss on my head.

"Tell me." He said, repositioning to face me more.

"Well, i could have sworn that... I don't know. You- you may have just given me a peck on the forehead?" This conversation was moving very fast.

He never responded for just a second, like he was thinking and surprised a bit too. "A peck?"

"Yeah.." I whispered back and then he sighed heavily.

"Thats true." He smiled, the tiny creases in his mouth came back. And i almost melted... "When you-" here i go... One two three.

"When i first met you yesterday all i saw was the boy on my posters in glamour and god-likeness. Now, i see a normal guy." I paused. "Sort of. I also see... Beyond that too?"

All he did was nod and then open his mouth to respond but then just close it again. Finally he spoke, "i'd like another day. Maybe 2 weeks or so." I felt joy inside but different than before, now i felt hope almost. "Plus, when i first met you, you were just another person, after an hour i felt like i knew you inside out. Then, after a day, i was hooked and now? God i don't even know. " i felt awkwardness in the air.

But then, it got weird but nice and scary. He just looked into my eyes and i felt butterflies in my stomach. But then my heart set off when he laid his hand on my leg, up here on the cliff with blankets around us.

He nudged a bit closer but then his eyes darted down to my lips. I was dead scared... His head tilted as the moon light reflected of his jaw line and cheek making him look particularly attractive. I couldn't resist... I just felt my self do the same, like a mirror and then like puppet i found my hands sealing up to rest over each of his strong collar bones. My legs soon found their way to his lap as my lips suddenly collided with his, snapping my eyes shut.

A sudden sense of power flooded through me, running down my body and into my toes, his hands coming to my back, slowly creeping up. It felt as if he ran his hands through my back, under the blanket. Our lips moved together for just a second before splitting and our foreheads touched. Orlando froze and so did i, my heart pounding out of my throat.

"Oh my god." I whispered under my breath before he dug back it, turning the kiss into a session.

Our lips intertwining together and our heads just moving together. He kept his hands exploring the surface of my back. Knightly had said he was a bad kisser but she was wrong 100%. He was just different as the taste was rare and undisclosed. We breathed together and our mouthes danced for i don't know how long, my hands eventually clasping the sides of his face, bringing him closer.

Time ticked on and on and the rush never fell, but instead became stronger. Then, he just stopped and sat back on the bench, wearing a strange expression.

It was a mix of total embarrassment and relief. But i had to admit, that was fast for a flipping kiss... Instead, he just stood up and walked back to the limo, getting in and left the door open. I was slightly frozen and stiff so i just sat there. I imagine Orlando doing the same, confused but still a bit happy.

I finally had managed to go back to the limo and step in. I just sort of sat there beside him and we talked a bit. Only small talk about whatever, the weather, our families and friends.... I just wanted to punch him in the mouth, but mostly with my own lips....