𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.

Start from the beginning

‼️

If your one main goal after having a baby is to lose that baby belly fat, you need to remember to stay motivated! Try doing ab workouts to-

"Bullshit..." Alejandro muttered, grabbing the remote controller and shutting the TV off.

It was currently three in the morning, Nano was fast asleep upstairs, and Alejandro was in the living room trying to workouts.

Alejandro had gained nearly thirty pounds with Luna, which made no sense to him because of how tiny the little girl was. Anyways, the belly fat that was hanging from his stomach was starting to get frustrating, especially since none of his old pants fit anymore, and if they did they were way too tight and made his penis feel like it couldn't breathe.

He hated the pregnancy weight, and he was tired of hearing all these motivational quotes on post-partum pregnancy blogs saying that belly fat isn't something to be embarrassed about.

Yeah right, it's something to be disgusted with.

His stretch marks were never gonna go away, they were practically engraved into his skin, but his weight was something he could fix. Even if it took him a while.

"It's fine...okay, it's fine...I'm just gonna go on a long run tomorrow, then-then go to the gym once Nano's at school and stay there for a few hours..and if I do that every single day, then this should all be gone." Alejandro told himself, looking down at his stomach in disgust before pushing himself off of the ground and pulling his shorts up just so he could go to bed and work on getting back into shape later.

‼️

"Did you give her a bottle?"

"Yes,"

"Was it warm?"

"Obviously,"

"Did your burp her?"

"Mhm,"

"Was her bottle nipple the yellow one? The ones she's loves with the flowers-?"

"Yes! Yes! It was, I know what my daughter likes but she just...she won't sleep! What the shit am I even supposed to do?!" Mattia yelled, rocking his daughter back and forth, but everything he did, Luna would not close her eyes and sleep.

"Let's just let her cry it out at this point, it's four in the morning, how is she not tired?" Des asked, rolling herself over onto the floor and groaning as Luna kept screaming at the top of her lungs.

"I don't know Des, why don't you ask her?" Mattia rolled his eyes, patting Luna's back softly and shushing her, which did nothing.

"She won't stop, even if I let her cry it out, don't you think I've already tried that? She just keeps going and only stops a little when I pick her up...Des, I'm freaking the fuck out, should I call Ale? Maybe he can get her down?" Mattia asked, sitting down in Destiny's old spot and putting his feet up.

"Ugh...if you want I could call him...but that's only if you're at your last straw, sweetheart." Destiny told him, lifting her head and pulling her phone out of her basketball shorts pocket.

Mattia had called Destiny in a pretty frantic manner, yelling for her over the phone to come over quick. So she threw on the first pair of paints she saw which happened to be her husband's workout shorts and sped over.