Chapter 18

In November, moonlight always arrived earlier than usual. Just after dinner, night had already crept in with its dance steps and hung high in the sky above the people.

Sitting at his small table solemnly, Wei Jing's white and soft hand was gripping onto a pencil, drawing a cute chibi on his sketchbook. This would be his job in the future~ he can't abandon it. He practiced drawing every night to retain the muscle memory of drawing in order to be financially independent as soon as possible.

Yup, that was his grand wish~

With the passage of time, a chibi appeared on the drawing paper. It was dressed in a black suit with a poker face and a large pair of clear and watery eyes.

Mhm! It seemed so much cuter than the real big brother~

Wei Jing's bright smile narrowed his eyes. After pondering for a while, he added another slightly shorter and red-nosed chibi next to the original figure. He remembered that he loved to cry when he was younger, which left his big brother feeling helpless every single time.

Big brother and me, by Jing.

The child wrote down his name line by line in the lower right corner. Suddenly, a knock on the door startled the child who was concentrating on his drawing, making him move his wrist. The fragile pencil lead broke off at the knock and left an ugly black dot on the paper.

Slightly angry.

"Who is it?" The child said angrily. If someone sought him for no reason, then he would diss him endlessly. It was already late at night. Whoever it was must bear ill-intent.

"It's me." The next second, a teenager's familiar voice came from outside the door. "I'm coming in."

The little Wei Jing suddenly wilted. Thinking about it, who else would look for him inside the Wei family residence aside from his big brother! He jumped down from the chair and looked at the teenager with his dark eyes, baffled. "Elder brother, why are you here?"

Wei Zhe shook the medical cream on his hand and said, "To help you to put on your medicine."

Wei Jing reached for his butt subconsciously. His white face suddenly reddened like a rabbit whose ear had been pinched. "My butt is fine, there's no need."

"Is it really fine?" Wei Zhe was still slightly worried.

"Never mind, never mind, I'm very fine." While responding, Wei Jing made a big X gesture in front of his chest to express his rejection physically.

"Fine!" Wei Zhe withdrew the medical cream, feeling slightly regrettable that the chance of having intimate contact with his younger brother suddenly disappeared. Not knowing why the brother who was glued to him like a rice cake, the one who he couldn't even get off him last lifetime, had changed all of a sudden.

Wei Jing was also confused. Last lifetime, his big brother obviously didn't really favor him in the beginning, and Wei Jing had to think of topics to keep the conversation going every time. This didn't change until they became closer to each other later on. But why did it seem like his big brother is the one who was trying to stick to him now?

Ahhhh! Wei Jing, don't be too narcissistic! This must all be due to an overactive imagination. This is a sickness that needs to be cured.

The two of them had their own misgivings and puzzlement, but they could both clearly feel that it was the right person and that they didn't time travel. Their original perception of the world was already ruined since they were reborn. They wouldn't even be too surprised if some Taoist priest came before them and told them that there was a Netherworld.