I Spend by Reminiscing The Past Where You Were Still by My Side

Začít od začátku

(If this has happened after he met Cale-nim, he will surely smack them in the back as hard as possible like he did with the White Shit and all the other enemies)

Raon disliked the color red. It reminds him of his darkest days where he was tortured and played like he was some kind of toy, unworthy of happiness and freedom and that he only came into this world for the entertainment of some son of a bitch; It reminds him of his blood on the floor and the torturer when they whipped his barely closed wounds; The excited red flush on the bastard's face when he saw him getting tortured while sipping his expensive red wine and enjoying a luxurious feast.

(The wine stored in his human's wine cellar is far more expensive. His human is also way cooler than the bastard! Well, not like he is cool to begin with, and strong Beacrox makes even greater feast! Pathetic!)

They disliked the color red.

Until a man with hair as red as blood came, and lent them his smooth, unblemished hand.

They sometimes blame themselves. The smooth unblemished hand of their precious loved one, they, his own family, had put so many burnt marks and scars and bruises, on the same hand. It is not visible to naked eyes, but it is something only his family knew of. It is the burden of the consequences that came with taking them in his arms.

But Cale would not like that! He would say it is not their fault and that he was just doing it because they were irritating him!

...And of course he would say it was for his slacker life...

But underneath that uncaring and ignorant façade of his, they knew he was worried.

That is what made this person so precious to them.

The unluckily lucky bastard who coughs up blood, saying it was for his peaceful life.

It's true.

It was for his peaceful life.

A life where he can relax without any disturbance.

A peaceful life.

With them.

That was what Cale wanted.

"Raon... Choi Han... Be happy, and live your life with no regrets... The two of you are beings with emotions and lives. So live. Living is- Cough- T-the best... Isn't it?"

"HUMAN!!!/CALE-NIM!!!"

Those were Cale's last words as he breath his last breath.

They think it's cruel, how the world seemed like it didn't care that the person who saved them all just left this world as the thick snow melted and flowers bloomed, the colorful petals coloring the surfaces of this world.

But...

The more they thought about it, the more it made them smile.

As he faded away into nature...

His warm heart melted the cold snow that had almost every single being suffering.

Bringing warmth, joy, and new lives into the world.

The nature was not happy about his passing, they can confirm it with the world tree.

But just like his wish for them to live, his last breath has also brought life into the world.

(A parting gift to all before Cale rests peacefully. A warm gift, to the world, from a warm-hearted man)

"Han-harabeoji!!"

Raon casts an invisibility spell on himself as Choi Han turned his head to look at the children approaching him.

"We knew you'd be here! How come you like Young master silver shield more than us!?"