"Oh my god your nose is bleeding." The doctor states.

I look at Garrett and the front of his face is red and like the doctor said his nose is bleeding.

"I tripped." Garrett mumbles and moves past everyone and out the door. The room is silent for a few seconds before the doctor speaks again.

"Did you want to see me?" He questions ignoring what just happened.

"Yeah, I was wondering when I can walk again?"

"Well that's up to you, it all depends on your back and if it will hurt too much or not."

"So I can try to walk anytime?"

He nods and goes to one of the wardrobe in the room and pulls out two crutches, "I will leave these next to your bed and whenever you feel up to it try going around with them."

"Does that mean she can leave soon?" Avery asks.

"I'd like to keep her here for another few days but she can leave by the end of the week."

We all nod and the doctor leaves when he realizes we don't have any more questions. When he steps outside Hazel goes to the door and closes it. Then she walks towards Kai.

"What did you do to Garrett?" She questions standing in front of Kai.

"Amore, I didn't do anything, it was all Megan. You always think everything is my fault." Kai whines.

"That is because you're trouble. But you're my trouble." She says and kisses Kai's cheek.

I fake gag, "Ewww too much PDA."

Hazel rolls her eyes, "what did you do to Garrett?"

"Nothing. My fist might have accidentally hit his face but that was all it was just an accident."

"All of you act like children." Hazel mumbles and grabs Kai's arm. They both sit down on the chair a little farther from my hospital bed and start talking in hush tones.

I reach my hand out for Avery and she takes my hand and moves next to me on the bed.

"You punched Garrett?" She asks.

"He deserved it." I reply and kiss her forehead.

"Was is it because of me?"

"Let's not talk about it cute eyes, everything is okay."

She nods and a silence falls around us. I take in that moment and appreciate her beauty. She always looks gorgeous and every time she looks at me I have to fight to not get lost in her ice blue eyes.

"You've been here the whole time, you should go to Hazels and Kai's house and get a good night of sleep."

"No I don't want to leave you." She quickly replies.

"I'm sure Olivia misses you and you can get a change of clothes too. Plus Kai and Hazel basically have a mansion and that means they have good showers."

She tilts her head, "Are you saying I smell?"

I immediately shake my head no, "you smell amazing. What I'm saying is go rest and come back in the morning."

She sighs and nods her head causing me to smile and peck her lips.

"Hazey are you going home tonight?"

"Yeah Garrett is gonna take me in like 30 minutes."

"Awesome, Avery is gonna come with you." I inform her.

"Alright, let's go get our stuff ready." She gesture towards the door. Avery gets up from the bed and Hazel walks to her.

"If you see Garrett send him to my room before you guys leave." I say and they both nod.

"See you tomorrow cute eyes, I love you."

"I love you too." She replies and her and Hazel go out the door. When they close the door I turn my attention to Kai.

"Was it actually the ex boyfriend's?" I question.

"I forgot to say this when you woke up but If you have one more near death accident I will kill you myself. You gave me a heart attack."

"You love me too much to kill me and don't ignore my question."

"You wish and yeah it was them. We haven't been able to find them yet though."

Before I can ask another question the door opens and Garrett steps in. He has a bandit on his nose and his lip is a little swollen.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, come a little closer."

He hesitantly comes and stands next to my bed.

"You're gonna take Avery and Hazel home. Take care of them and be safe." I say and grab one of the crutches from next to me.

Garrett goes to leave but I stop him, "And apologize to Avery."

While his attention was on me without him noticing I brought the crutch between his legs and brought it up with full force. He screams in agony and falls to the ground.

"Ouch." Kai mumbles.

"Sorry there's something wrong with my hand today. You can go now."

Garrett doesn't answer. He's on the ground holding himself with his hands. It takes him a few minutes to gather himself. He groans in pain when he gets up and he looks at us one last time before wobbling out of the room.

When he leaves I look at Kai and she's shaking her head.

"What? It was an accident."