"I assure brother he isn't at fault, and the sun will shine on us again." Thanos's chuckling at Loki's so-called misplaced optimism vibrates through his whole body, cause the the exhausted and beaten Thor to heave forward.

"Oh another thing. We have a Hulk." At that vocal queue the goliath fights versus a goliath once again. The roar hits the questioning looking being in an instance as Loki dodges to make his brother not collateral damage as Alvissmal charges towards the Tesseract that fell to the scrap filled floor within the commotion.

He collects it with panic. Amidst the battle of Thanos versus the Hulk, Thrall falls to his father as Alvissmal tries to hide the breathing bodies from the minions and the evil himself. 

"Thrall, this is a death wish please leave. Or hide at least. Do not make this worse for us all by losing you here too. 

"I will not leave you and my father like this. Not against such forces." Thrall thrashes towards the hold that Alvissmal had to try and pull the other to safety in hiding. 

"Son, you see what must be done. Then you must leave like we say." The tears wreck through Thrall as his father's voice, once full of authority, dwindles to a soft plea and love for his son. The Hulk defeated remains still, within sight and reach for Heimdall and his sons powers. 

"Allfathers-" Thrall and Heimdall combine their being as he as not strong enough to do it alone at this moment. "Let the dark magic flow through me one last time but forever aid my son." 

His hand lifts with a shake towards the deadweight of green mass, the Bifrost shining through the fire. With that power the Hulk and and Thrall, his son who never got to say goodbye, are thrusted to a realm where they are not at a current risk. 

Thanos approaches with a weapon even larger than the giant himself, slicing at Alvissmal's face to get to Heimdall's heart. He gasps his last breath before the very eyes of Thor and Alvis. 

The minion with witchcraft silences Thor's cry as the lifeless honourable friend of his withers away and as blood pours from his age old advisor who staggers on the floor next to the cold body.

The henchman by the name of Ebony Maw, stalks towards the weakened boy. The Tesseract being protected by him made him the current enemy to kill.

"You are feeble for a famous Berserker." 

"You rely on petty tricks of the eye rather than real fight." 

"That Tesseract does not belong to you, boy." 

"Nor does it suitor match with you." Alvissmal feels cornered as a shadow leers behind him, face to face with Maw and back at the mercy of Loki who seemed to have turned his tides to another moons pattern.

"Hand the skeleton looking alien the Tesseract, Alvissmal. I would rather kill you in the future rather than them killing you. Make this easier on yourself and your favourite brother."

Alvissmal refuses to yield, to both variants of the statement. Though his master is Loki, his honour as a Berserker was Asgard.

"You know they come for you and beat you until you are raw blood if you disobey me." Parallels presented themselves for Alvis, he was assigned his role the same day that Loki appeared and held a knife to his neck, whispering sweet insults into his ear with a harsh force. Now as his role as advisor slowly turns sinister, he mirrors the moment. A cold dagger at his jugular and Loki's ice fingers holding his chin in a submissive angle, whispering words of trust softly.

Maw takes the Tesseract and presents it to Thanos who shatters it into his Gaunlet, power. That was the best way for Alvis to describe what he saw to an empty canvas. Power. War. Darkness.  

"I, Loki, Prince of Asgard. Odinson." Loki Steps towards Thanos with a bow intended move. A dagger hidden amongst his cloaks sleeve. "God of Mischief. Hereby pledge my undying fidelity..."

He pauses, eyes obsolete of querying emotions. His left arm is raced at a speed, a speed fast but not enough to fool the gauntlet bearing evil.

"Undying?" Loki's hand is encased by the free hand of the being, "You should chose your words more carefully."

Alvissmal had witnessed death, being a Berserker fated to the role of an Advisor to the Gods, it came with no warning needed that death was in every chapter leading up to his own last breath. Alvissmal Bannarasee would be lying if he said that each one he witnessed, caused, let happen, did not affect him in any way. They did. They chipped away at his sanity until he broke. This moment was where he lost it all.

His sanity: shattered. His soul; lost.  His Loki; gone.

Loki's body hung limp in the air. The chokehold of Thanos showing no remorse to the life he took and life's he ruined around him with such action. 

Thor's muffled scream did not reach Alvis at all. 

He lost all his senses as Loki's eyes remained open. Staring into him blankly but no emotion. No life was found no matter how far the boy dug. He begged, he hoped that it would change.

All the times he had rolled his eyes at the God's aggressive and annoyed stare, he pleaded to see it again. That this was all a lie, a vision Loki had placed in his nightmares to try and scare him away. 

To no avail, he was not heard. Tears dropped from the boys eyes as the body fell with no handling of care. Like a sack of dirt, Loki was discarded to the floor not too far away from Alvissmal. 

He clawed forward, blood and salty tears mixing at the corner of his mouth.

He held onto the God's face turning it to share one last look at the angelic but snake like features of the person who had been with for far too long. 

Quiet whispers. Come back. Not yet. I am sorry. Why not me. 

"No resurrections this time" Thanos taunted the pain.

Alvissmal Bannarasee, Berseker, The Advisor to Loki.

 He held no such title anymore.

Alvissmal Bannarasee, Berseker. The one who lived with a lost heart.