Thank you for your cooperation

Start from the beginning

"Don't hurt him okay.. I'm sure it's a big misunderstanding" you sigh.

"He killed 80 people in two days" she scoffs.

"Right... but just be careful with him"

Suddenly shoot to thrill by AC/DC plays over the radio in the aircraft.

"Agent Romanoff. did you miss me?" A familiar voice asks. You shake your head it couldn't possibly be..

"Stark" Natasha sighs deeply.

Well fuck you.. looks like today is going to be one hell of an reunion. Your best friend, the captain you once loved, your old best friend, and a former lover all fighting against the first love of your life. So yeah that's going to interesting.

Suddenly Tony comes flying down in the infamous iron man suit. Knocking Loki to the ground. As he aims towards him. Loki surrenders. Which makes no sense to you. He could knock them dead if I he wanted to... something is off about him.

Steve walks into the aircraft, you pull him over to you. "Don't tell anyone I'm here.. please Steve" you beg as you whisper to him.

He nods his head understanding as Stark has cuffed Loki walking him into the bag of the small jet. You remain silent as you hope no one notices you.

"Is he saying anything?" Nick asks over the radio.

"Not a word, neither is she." Nat answers looking over at you. But you keep looking out.

"Just get him here we're low on time"

"I don't like this" Steve says.

"What rock of ages giving up so easily?" Tony scoffs.

This truly can't be happening right now. There's three of your former lovers in the back of this jet..

"I don't remember it being that easy... This guy packs a wallop" Steve grunts.

"Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow" Tony sighs annoyed. "What's your thing Pilates?" Tony mocks.

So the resentment against Steve is still strong.. probably not gonna get better if he finds out you lied to him about your mother.. or yourself actually.

"What?" Steve questions.

"Oh yeah you might have missed a few things.. doing time as a capsicle" Tony teases.

You can't help but laugh, this is exactly the Tony you feel in love with. Always sharp and witty with his comebacks.

"Oh so the other agent is alive, I was worried for a second" Tony smirks. "Who is it Romanoff.. she hot?" He asks looking at your back. Probably good you had a haircut.

She turns to look at you, you keep looking directly out shaking your head. Hoping she won't tell him.

"Oh she's hot" she grins..

"Fury didn't tell me he called you in" Steve spits back.. he's gotten a lot more confident since the last time you saw him...

"Yeah there's a lot of things fury doesn't tell you" Tony spits back.

This is a nightmare.

Suddenly a storm forms around you. Thunder rambling.

"Where's this coming from?" Nat questions..

You know exactly where this comes from... Thor.

"What's the matter scared of a little lightning?" Steve teases.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows" Loki scoffs.

Definitely Thor then.

Suddenly there's a loud banging on the top of the jet, as the back gets torn open. Steve and Tony suit up, as Thor steps In. Pushing Tony into the front of the plane. Landing just behind you. Thor grabs onto Loki before flying off with him.