|Chapter 4|Our tea party|

Start from the beginning

[P.s: this is from the manhwa called {the villainess is a marrionette}, i really like their art style and the story is good too. You should read it too~♡]

"We should do your make up now"

"Yes please..."

"Yeah, your highness..! Just trust in us"

"This is the princess's palace..."

Shreakk...

"Welcome, young master Reynold Eckart. Her highness the princess is waiting for you"

"Yes"

"Please follow me"

Reynold is now at Charlotte's palace since the tea party is going to be here. He arrived pretty early before the party going to start.

He just followed the maid who is guiding him to her.

"Young master, this is the drawing room. Her highness is here"

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Your highness, the young master of eckart is here"

"You may enter"

The knight who is guarding outside then open the door.

"Huuu..."

'Why am i nervous now'

The maid then bowed at Reynold for the last time and left the room. He then noticed Charlotte sitting on one of the chair in the room was doing something.

"Come closer, young master"

Reynold then got closer to her and bowed at her.

"I greet the star of the empire"

"You may rise. Sit down"

Looking at Reynold make her heart warm because even though he is rude, he's still respect her as the princess.

'Not like that asshole derrick, he really fail his etiquette lesson'

At the begining of their engagement everything was okay but when their relationship went deeper, he begin to forget their formality and he is more colder then ever.

Sometimes he just called her what he want and greet her like she isn't an imperial family member.

'Hmph... he is so full of himself. What does he thinks he is? Huh? My father?!'

"By the way, your highness. What are you doing?"

"Its called embroidery, honey"

"Can you fucking stop with that cheezy nickname"

"Why should i"

While Charlotte is busy with the embroidery, Reynold decide to fight her back.

"I-its that so lovely, lottie"

Charlotte then stop and look at him.

"Are you trying to flirt back to me"